Mooniebutt

Oct 28, 2017
So this'll be the "gift" we're promised back at the forge that Bronwen doesn't know if it's the right size or not - a finger up the ass. Marvelous!

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
The Dev: "But I might include it in this scene if you let her." (Emphasis mine)

Not sure why people are saying they're going to skip the update when it's not even clear if getting probed is going to be in the update or not and, even if it ultimately is included, it'll depend on player choice if that specific part happens or not.

OUndrAnt

May 18, 2021

Not sure why people are saying they're going to skip the update when it's not even clear if getting probed is going to be in the update or not and, even if it ultimately is included, it'll depend on player choice if that specific part happens or not.
I think people only "read" the images and not the text :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: hrimthyrs
May 25, 2022

I don't know, the player will have the choice to do so?, I only like the pig and by now there are no choices to avoid the scenes with the chicken, I know the game remember decisions through the game and scenes have paths but there hasn't been any entirely avoidable scene.

Dori-2

Dec 21, 2019
the images shows Bronwen goin' down on his ass, So When is the next update
and hoping for more Emelie in the next update.

4.80 star(s) 210 Votes