Knight

Jul 7, 2017
Genuinely curious how many of you guys care about music here....
It's not the top of my list but it can add that little bit of ambiance that makes a scene shine, especially if the music changes with the action. It's like adding a bit of rosemary or some other spice to a good steak, the steak is still great without it and you would still be happy with what you got without it but that little extra touch is what makes it high class.

One of my favorite IRL examples of music mattering is the fights from Metal Gear Rising, if "Rules of Nature" was missing from the first fight it just wouldn't have been the gem that it was.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Music can make some scenes in VNs really shine, but I'm struggling to remember what the music sounds like in this game.
it depends what music people like, might be more divisive than not and time consuming, in the end we can turn the music off and just play our favorite songs in background so i think it would be better to leave the music away and instead give us more images or deliver game faster if the images are limited in quantity

Apr 28, 2022
Genuinely curious how many of you guys care about music here....
music is incredibly important to a game, its one of the reasons final fantasy 7 was beloved by millions. A fantastical musical score that fits the emotion of each scene can make a game stand out from all the other games. Hero Party Must Fall is a great example of this. Sad scenes come with sad music, funny scenes come with eccentric music, happy scenes come with joyful music & sex scenes come with hot baddass sexy dark metal techno. I actually downloaded the audio for my sex playlist.

Music is something that not everyone notices, but when it sucks or is missing, people notice

georgicanr1111

Dec 13, 2019
This game is amazingly beautiful, both the story and the creative art, the characters look great and I really want a future update :love: :love: :love:

kiracchi

Nov 23, 2020
Finished playing the content released of this game and its just beautiful.
I'm not into VN to be honest, but the art style was caught me and make me play this game and that was the best thing I would do.
The history was funny and the female characters are so fucking hot. Specially Nadia with her bulge. I hope this game get more futa content, it was so fucking god holy shit
Also the princess being liberal to the MC can make me hope for some NTR from the girls to......
Fucking great game!

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
some dude in the ratings said that the woman are out of the blue interested in the mc. (which is for some reason a negative thing?)But isn't the main reason they're interested in him cause of the book?

Reactions: Dr. Lewdwig

parakep

Apr 29, 2020
some dude in the ratings said that the woman are out of the blue interested in the mc. (which is for some reason a negative thing?)But isn't the main reason they're interested in him cause of the book?
Guy probably never had a woman interested in him for no reason so he probably thinks you always have to try to convince a woman to be interested.

Dr. Lewdwig

Apr 15, 2021
Yes the book, mixed with the fact that he is the only human around. So there is a logic behind their initial interest.
On the other hand, if someone prefers chasing after tsundere types or are used to grinding to reap the sexual reward, then sure, they may find this unsuitable to their taste.

IMO the game looks phenomenally pretty and is written well, but is not a deep game by any stretch. It's not that kind of game and doesn't need to be. It doesn't claim to provide a new perspective on romance :D and that's OK. So I personally wouldn't consider that criticism valid.

Dec 9, 2022
some dude in the ratings said that the woman are out of the blue interested in the mc.
Bleh, there's always people like that.

"How is this unrealistic portrayal allowed to happen? A lewd humanoid piggy in a drawn visual novel is not displaying the appropriate amount of initial restraint that would be expected based on findings from a rigorous peer-reviewed paper in the social science section"

Not to mention that the game literally introduces the MC as a fetish target due to a best-selling book.

Some people should exercise their right to be silent

4.80 star(s) 210 Votes