lolwhatxd

Dec 30, 2021
lil bro forgot we're on a piracy website, if you're paying you're in the minority
That's a weak argument because you just base it on dumb assumptions due to the forum's nature. For example, look at Blurring the Walls which most supporters come from this place.
In the end, it's nothing more than sophistry and your guess.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
That's a weak argument because you just base it on dumb assumptions due to the forum's nature. For example, look at Blurring the Walls which most supporters come from this place.
In the end, it's nothing more than sophistry and your guess.
assumptions based on logical thinking, guys who pay would look on kagura or ichio, nothing is wrong with his assumption, the guys who are here and pay would download first for free and pay after liking the game, one of the reasons be that there are close to none demos to try it legally first - people dont like to pay for mystery box not knowing whats inside, i myself found sometimes games i paid but after supporting they get changed not to my liking or get abandoned so i dont support unfinished games anymore

lolwhatxd

Dec 30, 2021
assumptions based on logical thinking, guys who pay would look on kagura or ichio, nothing is wrong with his assumption, the guys who are here and pay would download first for free and pay after liking the game, one of the reasons be that there are close to none demos to try it legally first - people dont like to pay for mystery box not knowing whats inside, i myself found sometimes games i paid but after supporting they get changed not to my liking or get abandoned so i dont support unfinished games anymore
As I said, " In the end, it's nothing more than sophistry and your guess. "
Thank you for making it even clearer.

cloudfw

Sep 11, 2017
I am supporting a number of games.
All games I currently support I found on this forum, downloaded here first, realized I liked them, looked at how the creator is going about the updates and only then supported them.
I also basically never use Discord, so if I want to check progress of a game I support and there wasn’t an official update on Patreon for a while I check the game thread on this forum.

Reactions: splitScreen
4.80 star(s) 210 Votes