Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
This is pretty good. Though not sure why it doesn't have the furry tag considering that she is the kind of proper anthro the tag SHOULD refer to.

Azero

Jul 24, 2017
"MPP: Smithy BG! No more art until Version 0.3's planned release on the 24th this month!
Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know I'm in the process of squeezing together update 0.3 of my VN "My Pig Princess"!
The update will hopefully be out on the 24th of June! ( Not this friday but the next! )"

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
It's probably already there. The player is cucking her betrothed.
She doesn't have one. She tells you in the bath area that most of the princes she has met weren't interested in a pig princess. And the one that was was a very pushy skunk that I'm betting was a joke towards Pepe Le Pew.

Anyone else find the dichotemy of naive and knowledgeable strange? She sounds like she has no clue about sex when she gives the 'massage', yet in the bath she uses inuendo and likes to be spanked.

--Crimson--

Mar 29, 2019
She doesn't have one. She tells you in the bath area that most of the princes she has met weren't interested in a pig princess. And the one that was was a very pushy skunk that I'm betting was a joke towards Pepe Le Pew.

Anyone else find the dichotemy of naive and knowledgeable strange? She sounds like she has no clue about sex when she gives the 'massage', yet in the bath she uses inuendo and likes to be spanked.
dev could have forgotten about that its been a while or will be fixed in the coming update and from what it looks like its devs first game (dont qoute me guessing) prob still learning

It's probably already there. The player is cucking her betrothed.
hopefully its never added its rare to find a furry/athro game with out tags like ntr or gay/lesbian ect...

Last edited:

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
She's a dirty little pig after all, what do you expect? I bet ya she loves being hogtied too. I, for one, find it paradoxical that she only has one pair of teats.

• Haha
Reactions: wiseold6996

labmouseblues

Dec 22, 2020
Goddamnit.

All those years of resisting Miss Piggy. All those years of remaining kosher. Ruined. Ruined, I tell you!

And to make matters worse, the game now has a buff blacksmith bacon roll cutie that's just asking for someone to hammer out the rough edges on her attitude.

What a bit of pork can do to a man, smhmyhead.

• Haha
Reactions: Sonico

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
"Maybe i shouldn't think too hard about it and just be happy for the boobs." - never wiser words have been spoken.

4.80 star(s) 210 Votes