Agul

Jun 19, 2017
It's probably already there. The player is cucking her betrothed.
Incidentally, some of CyanCapsule's art (see r34) has Emelie taking the knot and since pig/deer dick is already depicted, you have to wonder the future direction of the vn. Is this purely a romance/harem story with voyeuristic elements? There better be pregnancy at least after chickentits told us we can do it with a big enough load.

Also Billy is a cool character - understated, wholesome buddy characters like this do a lot for the game's charm.

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
If you're feeling extra degenerate you can also shoot for some to go with your experience.
I'm gunna say Emelie's cute piggy anus can't be replicated in silicone like it can in the deep recesses of the mind. Interesting that CC teamed up with BD for this though. I didn't realise the character had been around for so long but the earliest r34 post of her is 2015.

Gido

Sep 22, 2018
one of my wishes for this game apart from being finished is that in the future i really hope it gets animated the art its great

Grumppybear

Jun 22, 2018
it a good game, but it wouldn't hurt if the make swaps through the images during sense give the idea of animation. Steal images pulls me out of the sense.

4.90 star(s) 205 Votes