jijo15

Sep 10, 2019
This game is for sure at least top 5 on best art here (Top 1 for me, never've seen anything better). While having a good pacing and being well written. Fucking amazing. Hope doesn't take too long to have more bronwen (best girl) lewd content

Volk1

Jul 6, 2022
I just discovered this game -- the artwork and style is truly fantastic! A+++ Top notch.

Is there going to be more or is that it?

Last edited:

xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
This game is like a breath of fresh air :D , different than the usual style of adult games but VERY enjoyable ; well written , graphics and excellent story line

Azero

Jul 24, 2017
⚠ This is not a "real" update, just add official android version

"MPP: Supportive Billy! & Android Version for v.0.3!
Here's a piece of paper Billy gives you at the start of the next update!
It's instructions of how to get to Emelie's room in the tower! He drew this stuff himself and I wanted him to have a really kawaii artstyle. I loved drawing Billy in this style! And Emelie turned out cute too I think with the fluffy hair.

I also got some help to get an android version working for MPP!
I've tried it myself but that's pretty much it. It might not work flawlessly!
If you want to give it a try and see if anything is weird that'd be great! ( Maybe theres too much text here and there that won't fit in the textbox or maybe some UI stuff doesnt work properly )

If you already played 0.3 there is no new content in the download links below! The folders just now also include an .apk file for playing on Android!

Your phone will probably warn you about the installation/download but you should be able to override it."

armagite

Mar 12, 2018
Gave this a little gem a play-thought and really enjoyed what it has. Looking forward to more artwork of the characters and backgrounds.
The few choices you make have entertaining outcomes but not overly complex to worry about,
wondering how each character will get more story and seeing how those few discussions effect the event with the parents and what might happen from that. Honestly looking forward to seeing how far this VN goes with this tail and the mischief the while happen to the MC.
Going watch and support with interest.
Thanks for posting this up

Ryan_dilanc

Jul 31, 2022
this game was pretty good but I get mad cuz the blacksmith girl was really tempting and u cant F her until next updapte I guess

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
the full post is locked behind the 3 dollar tier but some preview of what is coming next

Here's some actual sex that's coming up in the next update! It's been quite some time lol. You'll be able to choose between butt stuff or va

Here's a piece of paper Billy gives you at the start of the next update! It's instructions of how to get to Emelie's room in the tower! He d

Here's some new stuff I drew that's coming up in the next game update! Emelie got some new lingerie & naughty stuff!

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
the full post is locked behind the 3 dollar tier but some preview of what is coming next

Here's some actual sex that's coming up in the next update! It's been quite some time lol. You'll be able to choose between butt stuff or va

Here's a piece of paper Billy gives you at the start of the next update! It's instructions of how to get to Emelie's room in the tower! He d

Here's some new stuff I drew that's coming up in the next game update! Emelie got some new lingerie & naughty stuff!
Don't have the first post, second only has the map image, the third however...
---
Heyy! Here's some new stuff I drew that's coming up in the next game update!

The player questions why everyone else in the kingdom seems to be able to draw.
Emelie decides to do some modeling in her sexy lingerie so he can practice his skills!
And she might've snuck that plug-gift in too beforehand. <o<

This is all going to lead into the first " proper " sex scene! The player can choose between vag/butt in the scene so I'm going to end up having to draw a bunch of extra variants!

Thank you all for supporting and checking the art update out!
---

4.90 star(s) 205 Votes