estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.7.0 + Unlocker

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 211 MB

Come find me on .

Last edited:

Azero

Jul 24, 2017

Déverrouillé

Some more art coming up in the next build!

I'm almost done with all the art now and will work on getting all the code and writing done next.
Next update is Chapter 4 and it's pretty much 100% Emelie focused. ( With a tiny bit of Billy. ) It might not be super long but it's got a very chunky sex scene in it as well as some other stuff.

As you can see I'm drawing Anal & Vaginal versions of every picture so you'll be able to pick what you wanna do! This makes the coding and writing a lot more time consuming. I'm also planning on 3 different cum options for the end of the scene! So I've gotta draw a whole lot of jizz as well.

I've also been sketching & planning what will come after so you might see some art for that before the actual game update is out!

I hope to get the next game update out within a months time.

The kissy-face image is the same one from after the blowjob scene but I altered it some by changing her expression a bit and flipping the image etc. I think this one is nice too! And this in particular is if you jizz on her face at the end.

iongheorghe

May 29, 2019
First let's go over the small stuff:
The art is great and the animations are really smoth. I don't really like furry, but with the pigs it's close enough to human to be easily ignored. The chick though was a bit to much for me.

Now that that's out of the way let's get to the real stuff:
WTF HAPPENED TO THE FARM?!?!

Azero

Jul 24, 2017
My Pig Princess v.0.4.0 Download!

Changelog :

New stuff in the update! :
A new chapter
focusing on a big lewd scene with Emelie!
I spent a lot of time adding vaginal and anal options to all the art as well as different cum options! Give them a try!

(Old saves should work but carry a higher risk of issues.)

Link (PC, MAC and Android) :

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
My Pig Princess 0.4.0
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, donations of any size would be greatly appreciated!
; .​

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
When I saw this game pop up for the first time, I never thought I'd look forward to the updates as much as I currently do. I didn't even try it until last update.
She's very cute, even if she is a pig. Definitely not a monster girl I had ever thought about.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
My Pig Princess [0.5.0] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux/Mac (1.3 GB/ 126 MB) : ,

Last edited:

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
First let's go over the small stuff:
The art is great and the animations are really smoth. I don't really like furry, but with the pigs it's close enough to human to be easily ignored. The chick though was a bit to much for me.

Now that that's out of the way let's get to the real stuff:
WTF HAPPENED TO THE FARM?!?!
ravaged by 30-50 feral hogs while you were gone
such is life when you're a farmer

• Haha
Reactions: Stringy Bob
4.90 star(s) 205 Votes