• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Damneddaniel

Mar 31, 2018
I heard rumors about this story having NTR shit in it with a male anthro, that shit is just a rumor right? I came here just for the hmofa.
theres a scene where you can see male deer nudity but you can skip it and afaik thats the extent of it

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
it is updated
Weird, I guess if all you change is the attached file it doesn't register as an edit. Well, that's annoying. Might want to edit the text of that post as well to say the mod is updated, so people can see the version number and an edit timestamp and know it's up to date as soon as they click the link in the OP rather than having to search for your other posts in the thread to see if you made a new post for the update instead of editing the old one, like I just did. :p

DIDI_22

Nov 23, 2020
I don't know why but when I want to play the game it sends me to the patreon page and if I had money I would like to be a patron, but I don't. (is it a bug?):unsure:

Halbyn

Dec 8, 2021
A chubby Shortstack and a long-haired Muscle-girl in one package is like finding buried treasure.
I feel like CyanCapsule scanned my brain and made this just for me.
Also, I kinda hope Billy is pulling a Mulan.

Reactions: Gmeng

trololett

Jan 29, 2022
i played thousand and thousand of game but wow this one is fantastic

art, story, anal focusing best game ever

GEORGIHELL

Apr 19, 2019
idea how to fix it:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Line with id emelieintro_f5d58c58 appeared twice, at game/EmelieIntroduction.rpy:7 and game/Script/Chapter1/2-EmelieIntroduction.rpy:7.

4.80 star(s) 208 Votes