FakeWuxia

Feb 24, 2020
I'm having an odd problem here. Game downloads fine, extract's fine etc but when I double click to play nothing happens. It flashes that the click went through type of thing but the game never loads, any help out there ?

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
This game is SO WELL MADE you may have awakened a new kink in me, man. I've never been into furry stuff or antropomorphic animals (if you want to get more technical), but I gave it a try because your princess is just the cutest thing ever. I wasn't ready for the amazing work on every department though. The story is simple, but very well put together, the art is superb, the side characters are interesting and funny, the music is great and you took the time to customize every aspect of the engine, so it feels like a proper independent game and not just another project using the standard Renpy look to tell their story (which is what I do anyway).

Awesome work. Thank you so much for your effort.

VRGO

Feb 29, 2020
I've never been huge into furry or anthro but damn. This is one of those rather annoying games where I'm finding it hard to actually get off because I'm too busy genuinely enjoying the story. This could've had 0 sexual content and I'd probably still be enjoying it just as much.

Bravo Cyan, bravo.

grohotor

May 15, 2020
don't like furry, piggys are gross yet this game is hot...WTF!? Man if this dev took on a more serious story with human/elf girls it would be the greatest thing ever lol. Or at least monster girls that are more conventional.

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
although wholesome game is not my thing but damn that art
gonna keep my eyes on this thread ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

4.80 star(s) 209 Votes