Aknaalus

Nov 1, 2016
absolutely fucking amazing art, best ive seen in a while, great characters and story so far as well

kokodan123

Jun 15, 2019
i don't typically like visual novels , but this one , idk why it just caught my eye and boy it's great !

MetalChicken

May 23, 2020
Sounds like a great mod, but doesn't work when running the game with WINE. The relevant error from traceback.txt appears to be "ScriptError: could not find label 'plugsex'". I don't expect a fix for this, but maybe someone else using WINE will see this and find it helpful.
Could you be running an out of date version? Not sure why wine would affect a label from the script not being found. But I've bumped it to be a bit more forgiving with the errors, so other replays that don't have an error should work

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Sounds like a great mod, but doesn't work when running the game with WINE. The relevant error from traceback.txt appears to be "ScriptError: could not find label 'plugsex'". I don't expect a fix for this, but maybe someone else using WINE will see this and find it helpful.
Did you copy the whole folder? Because that's what you're suppose to do.

1662255286493.png

Pervy Incel

Dec 1, 2017
All jokes aside, this game has beautiful art, writing, and pledging to the creator doesn't cost me a leg at all! Will definitely keep an eye on this until the very end for review.

Game is pretty... Educational too
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited:
Reactions: OGTrashDaddy :D
Jun 6, 2020
Surely, I can't be the only one here who wants an option to ignore her request and pump her pussy full of cum? Don't even care if it leads to a game over. I just want the option.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Surely, I can't be the only one here who wants an option to ignore her request and pump her pussy full of cum? Don't even care if it leads to a game over. I just want the option.
yeah... wish we could... :(
as far as i remember cyancapsule was tremendous anal lover, no wonder anal options are so much better refined with her ass winking open and close, really like the job he did and as i wish to have some hard creampie options i do wish to see more of that refined anal too

i wish he would add twitch of dick and balls as MC cums just like making princess ass close and open 1662376021898.png

Last edited:

SirDraconis

Jul 12, 2017
Man i hope we can get with the librarian or the blacksmith, god they are just as hot as the princess :D

Jun 6, 2020
I'm pretty sure we will get that option eventually...
No, I mean doing it when she doesn't want it. Unwanted creampies really get me going.

yeah... wish we could... :(
as far as i remember cyancapsule was tremendous anal lover, no wonder anal options are so much better refined with her ass winking open and close, really like the job he did and as i wish to have some hard creampie options i do wish to see more of that refined anal too

i wish he would add twitch of dick and balls as MC cums just like making princess ass close and open View attachment 2026310
Maybe even a little inflation. Its a little cartoony but the idea of filling someone up that much is fucking hot.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
hey it would be cool if we really would fight that giant wolf to save the kingdom, it would be badass fight too

Luty1998

Jun 23, 2018
View attachment 1902769

Overview:
An 18+ Visual Novel taking place in a kingdom where the pig girl Emelie is the princess!
You play as a human farmer in this lighthearted comedy adventure featuring plenty of adult content!​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-29
Release Date: 2022-08-28
Developer: CyanCapsule - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extra: Gallery mod*

Azero thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2012217 View attachment 1592510 View attachment 1592502 View attachment 2012214 View attachment 1592503 View attachment 2012216 View attachment 1592504 View attachment 1592507 View attachment 1592508
GOTY

FakeWuxia

Feb 24, 2020
You guys are killing me with how much everyone is raving about this game....and I cant even get it to launch! I have tried downloading full version, compressed version etc with no change. Downloads fine and extracts fine, double click to open game and nothing....no log...no error...no window pop up etc.

4.80 star(s) 210 Votes