• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
"Watching those sweaty pig tits bounce"
Well now you've gone and ruined my immersion. Pigs don't sweat.

A bit disappointed that we couldn't give her an unwanted creampie. But a lovely sex scene, nonethless. And it's an actual scene, instead of just a few lines and a short loop like so many others.

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018

A bit disappointed that we couldn't give her an unwanted creampie. But a lovely sex scene, nonethless. And it's an actual scene, instead of just a few lines and a short loop like so many others.
The chicken with the big titties didn't ruin your immersion?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
It was meant to be a joke...

She's also hot as fuck when she shows you how dirty she can be. The throat fuck was absolutely wonderful, for instance. The harder you treat her throat, the more she enjoys it.
I was joking too lol

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
She's also hot as fuck when she shows you how dirty she can be. The throat fuck was absolutely wonderful, for instance. The harder you treat her throat, the more she enjoys it.
well, thanks for ruining my wholesomeness boner ...

solarboy2011

Mar 16, 2019
11/10 would bang, hope we can do more stuff with the chick in the future

me 2, but its fine if we cant do in that scene as long as we can do it in the future pot

4.80 star(s) 208 Votes