Jace 552277

Apr 23, 2018
Waited a bit to play the update.... You should really be able to skip any sex scenes like Bronwen's. It doesn't take much to give the option & I don't like that we're forced. That one was not appealing to me at all. But even if it was, there should really be an option to skip this one and others. Some scenarios just aren't a player's thing & it's common practice in most well put-together AVNs to be able to bypass them.
I am inclined to agree with this sentiment. The game is incredibly wholesome and sex-positive which is what I love about it. Allowing the player to not engage in sexual acts with characters they are uninterested in (or any aside from Emelie) would seemingly benefit that image. Especially since it is a fairly aggressive, thrust-upon-you, sexual encounter that happens with your new GF's childhood-friend less than an hour after you and her solidify your relationship. The vibe is a lot different than the relatively wholesomeness of most everything else... well, except for the "beach lesson", but she's there for that.

With that said, I think ultimately what matters is the vision of the writer and their desires for the game. So far, the game is one of my favorites in a long time and I trust that to continue. I will also say that we don't really know the plans for the story. While it doesn't seem too difficult on the surface to add in an option before a character's sexy time, it might throw a wrench in the concept for the main plotline at some points. We can't know for sure. If it doesn't though, I do think it would be nice to have a choice after having the ring shoved on to choose to "handle it yourself" or "see how she can help".

Jace 552277

Apr 23, 2018
Why thank you! I do indeed try to provide thoughtful feedback and create intelligent discourse as to inform the devs that they're doing a great job crafting their game while also providing other points of view. I find it much more satisfying and beneficial to the community at large compared to acting like a toxic chad who only cares about their next cum sesh. After all, if we were only interested in anthros in bikinis then we'd be over at Rule 34 instead of a discussion forum.

Anon2298

Nov 24, 2023
Why thank you! I do indeed try to provide thoughtful feedback and create intelligent discourse as to inform the devs that they're doing a great job crafting their game while also providing other points of view. I find it much more satisfying and beneficial to the community at large compared to acting like a toxic chad who only cares about their next cum sesh. After all, if we were only interested in anthros in bikinis then we'd be over at Rule 34 instead of a discussion forum.
I agree, also people is asking for scenes to be optional, not removed.

Reactions: WhiteFireDaemon

shadow2424242

Oct 1, 2017
Chapter 8 is coming in half a year and is gonna be shorter than chapter 7. I`m keking at these H developers lmao. Chapter 7 wasn`t even 30 minutes of gameplay. Can`t even be mad anymore. Brother is straight milking his fan base. I`m writing off this game I`ll check with this in a few years if it even lasts that long.

Apr 22, 2019
Chapter 8 is coming in half a year and is gonna be shorter than chapter 7. I`m keking at these H developers lmao. Chapter 7 wasn`t even 30 minutes of gameplay. Can`t even be mad anymore. Brother is straight milking his fan base. I`m writing off this game I`ll check with this in a few years if it even lasts that long.
Many of these new projects(see WaL, DemonDeals for example) started during the covid pandemy, focused more on planning and released guess what quickly and with more content. Now those times are over and it's just how normally patreon (sadly) works. The more support they get, the less they work on it, also Patreon gets its slice, their get theirs and so will go on till their supporters accept it. On this website and online you can literally count the few investing their new resources in their projects. I like the art, that's the only thing that keeps the interest alive about this game, but the last update was indeed underwhelming.

Reactions: Belphegor007

socks456654

Jan 1, 2023
I think a cool future update for this game would be the additions of other kingdoms.. queen bee would be awesome, maybe some aquatic peeps too

Semak34

Apr 12, 2023
I recently discovered this one, the art is great and i'm enjoying the story too. Orwell would be proud!

NWACompton

Jan 6, 2022
Very good game and Art but I (we) can clearly see that the artist just milks theyre patrons even tho Im not one of them. Kinda disrespectful. One guy is giving you their money even if it is 1 dollar, theyre still showing support for you, so atleast you can not do them like this. The more support supposedly means more laziness? Otherwise if you have problems that we dont know (meaning personal problems, tech problems or health problems) we can understand if you dont work at the most 1 year total. The game is good and has alot of potencial so I wouldnt waste it if I were you, because it might fireback.

Reactions: Yukariin

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
it's common practice in most well put-together AVNs to be able to bypass them.
I actually don't remember many AVNs that let you skip sex content. You can avoid it but often some characters require you to engage with the other characters, or during the story there's forced content

4.90 star(s) 205 Votes