NiKiller88

Jul 5, 2023
To be completely fair, this is not a small update. It's just that this time Cyan has decided to make it very variable for a more customisable experience. A feature that was highly praised in previous updates (such as the beach contest where you could choose Emelie's outfit). This time it's even better, just look at the sheer number of files and folders in the "Chapter 8" folder in the game directory. By that measure, it's actually a pretty big update. It's just that most players choose one path and that's it. There's more content for the other paths. Basically, it's almost a Witcher 2 situation where they made two different paths in the second half of the game, which resulted in the game being quite short if you only play it once. So I guess after those complaints, the next update won't have nearly as many options and will be more linear and straightforward. But it will be longer, yes.

hisbiltus

May 31, 2023
8 months for single scene that added nothing new. Christ at least the last update added Bronwyn.
At this point anyone still supporting this guy deserves to be taken advantage of.

Risbue

Feb 19, 2023
8 months for single scene that added nothing new. Christ at least the last update added Bronwyn.
At this point anyone still supporting this guy deserves to be taken advantage of.
Well, according his patreon, the guy is doing +17.000/month. It's big money. He should hire people to help him with the coding or whatever. It's not that there are animations in this game a huge complexity in writing, or something that actually requires a lot of time to do. But, obviously, with this model of business, the dev doesn't need to be in a hurry to finish the game, right? It happens the same with DrPinkCake, the guy of 'summertime saga' and other devs with successful games.

toxicgreen

Mar 10, 2021
Well, according his patreon, the guy is doing +17.000/month. It's big money. He should hire people to help him with the coding or whatever. It's not that there are animations in this game a huge complexity in writing, or something that actually requires a lot of time to do. But, obviously, with this model of business, the dev doesn't need to be in a hurry to finish the game, right? It happens the same with DrPinkCake, the guy of 'summertime saga' and other devs with successful games.
Why would you care? It's not your money.
So much whining in this forum, it's hard to believe it sometimes.

Reactions: totally legit name

Risbue

Feb 19, 2023
I would like more frequent updates. I would even consider to chip in in patreon if I would not feel that I would be milked. By the way, if you don't like a comment here, it's easy: don't read it. There is even a button to ignore other users. Use it, my friend. I do it all the time. I'm going to use it with you in a second.

Reactions: obibobi

Zohmbie

Feb 26, 2024
It's back, the world is healing

edit: anyone got a save file before the update? forgot to backup my saves before reformatting my SSD:FacePalm:

edit edit: i can skip woohoo!:PogChamp:

Last edited:

Jigglybone

Mar 27, 2021
It's a sentiment that's hardly unique to this thread. On one hand yes, people can do what they want with their money but at the same time you can criticise what you consider to be encouraging poor practices. 'Vote with your wallet' is pretty widely applicable and in some circles there is lamentation about it not being put to use.

Although we obviously benefit from people financing the project we can also bemoan the standards that are in place.

Reactions: obibobi

JollyMonk

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2023
Love the art style with Cyan. Feels very "warm"?

Would have liked more from the latest build, but that's only because it's really good. It's quite wholesome despite being spank material, which I suppose works with the style?
The variables with the different appearances and "preferences" is great though so no complaints in that regard. Hope the next update isn't as long a wait!

Reactions: Biscardone

Grim2.o

Nov 9, 2022
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.7.0 + Unlocker

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 211 MB

Come find me on .
Can you update it?

• Angry
Reactions: estrada777

MrIqsan

Dec 27, 2018
Here's the thing what took so long is the drawing part. well Cyan is artist first and game dev second. for an artist their art style is their own and they hate imitator. so no Cyan will not hire anyone to help him draw.
and about his patreon those are people that support him to do what he did which is drawing furry stuff, and i got this tiny feeling that you are not even one of his supporter.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
It's a sentiment that's hardly unique to this thread. On one hand yes, people can do what they want with their money but at the same time you can criticise what you consider to be encouraging poor practices. 'Vote with your wallet' is pretty widely applicable and in some circles there is lamentation about it not being put to use.

Although we obviously benefit from people financing the project we can also bemoan the standards that are in place.
To put it simply you want to discourage bad behavior and reward good behavior. You want to highlight creators like NLT and Weirdworld who really put the effort in and not encourage devs to end up like this or Darkcookie

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
Man I can't wait till we get one scene every 2 years and then have people say "ummm actually good art takes time and it's definitely not the dev milking us"

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
I mean, just don't pay or even play? Are you saying it would be better if this game didn't exist at all? Or is it a right that this game both exist, and be produced more quickly? Just ignore the thread and pretend this game never existed instead of posting every other day about how it's being milked, because I don't think doing so is going to impact the speed of development.
We all would like it if the updates were the same size, but monthly. But that's just not going to happen.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Here's the thing what took so long is the drawing part. well Cyan is artist first and game dev second. for an artist their art style is their own and they hate imitator. so no Cyan will not hire anyone to help him draw.
This.

I know a couple of professional artists and several professional writers who are successful enough to not need "real" jobs on top of that. And more who are well-regarded or even recognized by name, but need "real" jobs to support their creative work. Common to ALL of them is a powerful reluctance to let anyone else do part of the creative work, a strong tendency towards perfectionism, and occasional bouts of imposter syndrome.

I'm happy to give creators a few bucks a month so they have more freedom to actually create.

4.80 star(s) 227 Votes