schmonk

Nov 5, 2022
It's not like he can hire someone else to draw
ofc he can hire someone to help him wdym? do you think entire disney movies are drawn by one person? but first Cyan would need to pay them, second it doesn't seem that Cyan is really in a rush or is interested in delivering updates in a timely manner. I mean why would he? Big money is coming in and the patreons dont seem to mind.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
ofc he can hire someone to help him wdym? do you think entire disney movies are drawn by one person? but first Cyan would need to pay them, second it doesn't seem that Cyan is really in a rush or is interested in delivering updates in a timely manner. I mean why would he? Big money is coming in and the patreons dont seem to mind.
I doubt he can find someone to match his style, he's not Disney, he doesn't have hundreds of artists clamoring to work for him and ape his work. I agree that he could put out updates more frequently than he does, but I don't think he can hire any significant help to do so.

schmonk

Nov 5, 2022
I doubt he can find someone to match his style, he's not Disney, he doesn't have hundreds of artists clamoring to work for him and ape his work. I agree that he could put out updates more frequently than he does, but I don't think he can hire any significant help to do so.
As long as he pays he will find someone. I agree that they probably couldnt do entire scenes on their own but they could probably edit, do some post processing or draw back grounds or something similar. My point just is Cyan could definitely speed up the update frequency if he wanted to, but he has no incentive to do so.

Halbyn

Dec 8, 2021
ofc he can hire someone to help him wdym? do you think entire disney movies are drawn by one person?
That's such a false equivalency I don't know where to begin.
Look at any single Cel of an animated movie and then compare it to what you consider to be the worst piece of art in this game.
If you really can't tell the difference, then good news! There's a thousand AI slop games being shat out every week.
Bon appetit.

Last edited:

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
It's always the same debates anyway; I can't be the only one vaguely tired of it. People will support whom they want to support, and I'd rather have them throw some Patreon money at sexy pigs than fat Ubisoft-Tencent-ActBlizz shareholders via idiotic preorder premium special editions for creatively bankrupt HD remakes, or monetized f2p mobile garbage solely designed to exploit people, so, you know, unless it's actively fraudulent, which clearly this is not, let people make their choices ...

Not saying I'd have wished for a somewhat longer update either. And of course then getting a cliffhanger, when you know it's going to take 17 years to resolve, eh. Questionable choice too, what with that gripping plot and all that ^^ But whatever. Fun sexy times were had, at least ...

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I don't have the choice to go for vaginal or anal in the last update. It automatically goes for anal, but I didn't make her anal-obsessed. It's not that I mind, but I'd like the possibility to choose (as I can in the gallery replay). Has anyone else had the same problem?

Also, yes this update felt super short, even shorter than the one before. Pity.

Lucky_I

May 2, 2021
I don't have the choice to go for vaginal or anal in the last update. It automatically goes for anal, but I didn't make her anal-obsessed. It's not that I mind, but I'd like the possibility to choose (as I can in the gallery replay). Has anyone else had the same problem?

Also, yes this update felt super short, even shorter than the one before. Pity.
I had the problem when I loaded up my old save. I then used the skip function next to load and it gave me the proper choices for the scene. So I imagine making brand new save for the scene should make it work proper.

Reactions: darlic

Eepy Poss

Jul 6, 2017
Still a better development cycle compared to Waifu Crossing
hard to compare the two when cyan is full time locked in on MPP while toto still does general content as the main focus. Ain't gonna refute that it took 4 years to get the demo/epilogue out but at least hes still regularly putting out image sets and animations every month.

4.80 star(s) 227 Votes