YeetTheFeet

Apr 19, 2019
Bro I just checked my save history, I started in June 2023, since then there have been......2 UPDATES that have 1 scene each.
Lmao, The art is fantastic but nowhere near 200K USD per year for 2 small updates.

At this pace we'll actually get GTA 6 before the 3rd update from now.

3D Reaver

May 15, 2020
Bro I just checked my save history, I started in June 2023, since then there have been......2 UPDATES that have 1 scene each.
Lmao, The art is fantastic but nowhere near 200K USD per year for 2 small updates.

At this pace we'll actually get GTA 6 before the 3rd update from now.
With a lot of devs it kind of seams like the amount of content decreases as the money goes up. When you're making 17k a month you might just take a month or 2 vacation to an exotic island.

braiden

Oct 2, 2017
How do I change my review to 6/5. Holy crap even the small updates deliver like crazy. Like revamping the earlier segments. I love the direction this is going. Hoping we get to dress princess up in more lingerie :love:

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
MyPigPrincess-0.8.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

roninjay666

Feb 3, 2020
i think it has to be the art that's taking so long - multiple different angles, multiple frame states in every sex scene - all incredibly detailed with that painterly style. what really pissed me off this time was the scene with the constellations in the sky?? a beautiful landscape and then a long ass animation with star formations appearing... i get that it's all about building your relationship with the pig but damn if all those drawings are eating up time i'd rather it all be sex scenes. this guy's art is too detailed for his own good lmao.

caio18000

Aug 13, 2017
I hate the fact that this game is so daam good, cause 8 months, for just one scene is not worth it at all.... I understand art takes time, but to be honest with the amount of money his earning he could easily hire someone to help him with this... I think I will drop this game, perhaps If i remember it in like 3 or 4 years, IF I decide to see it again there will probably be like another 4 ou 5 new scenes.

4.80 star(s) 227 Votes