LoneS2K

May 2, 2020
Was really skeptical about this, and then I downloaded it starting playing it and it's actually a banger. The cannonball and pig pits were a fantastic story arc. 10/10 man.

Last edited:

Poganka

Apr 21, 2023
When was the last update of this game? Around January? He is just milking his Patrons at this point posting a couple pics now and then to not get tagged abandoned another good game getting wasted because of a greedy creator
The update was at the end of February, a little more than 4 months have passed. Initially, it was clear that the update would take about 6 months. What is your problem?

jokuur

May 23, 2019
When was the last update of this game? Around January? He is just milking his Patrons at this point posting a couple pics now and then to not get tagged abandoned another good game getting wasted because of a greedy creator
its summer time and he is allowed to have a vacations if he went on some, updating of the game is not slow on average when you compare with other titles, now there is also messenger here who is posting he is continuously working on the game and drawing stuff constantly he just want to finish another chapter before next update so it wont look weird when u finish playing content and it ends abruptly the bigger next chapter will be the more content it will have, i know some really obnoxious, greedy, hypocrytical creators from here and he didnt show anything like that yet
waifu academy took something like 2 years to update
what a legend will be hitting 2 years to update
peasant quest take less than 6 months
summertime saga is over 1 year now i think

Last edited:

paparabos

Nov 25, 2023
Wished the dev could speed up the developing because its a lot of time(and money) for so little delivered.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Can't speak to the others but Peasant's Quest has full updates right about every 3 months (4/year), plus usually an incremental/tweaks/patch/fixes update 2-3 weeks after that.
yeah peasant quest getting good consistent updates but i didnt remember how much it took thats why i wrote less than 1 year should write less than 6 months tho
Wished the dev could speed up the developing because its a lot of time(and money) for so little delivered.
quality costs time you wouldnt even play a slop with poor images

Last edited:

drdratz

Aug 21, 2023
Guys, relax. It is just a game trying to fulfill our fantasies, and no game will satisfy everyone's desires.
Personally i'm not a big fan of femdom, but what can i do? Nothing.
Just wait till the next update (which apparently is going to have a lot of maledom).

4.80 star(s) 227 Votes