Dec 26, 2018
You can tell how much he loves drawing the character. She's fucking gorgeous.
He's so good. He's probably the best western 2D artist with a game on this site (imo the best). I feel he probably went to school for art.
His writing is actually very decent too, he doesn't waste time with irrelevant lore infodumps that other creators would have included. Instead it's just nicely written characters and a comfy slice-of-life kind of feel to the plot.

xiwen

Mar 12, 2024
Poll
Poll to survey what you chose in Ch4!
Vaginally only - 251
Anal only - 230
Both ( Switching ) - 923
1404 votes
Content
in Ch4, after the painting lesson with Emelie: Did you choose to bang her vaginally only / anal only / both?

I'm working on the sex scene now for Ch8 and there are going to be the same routes depending on what you did last. I'm just really curious what the percentages are.
If one path is picked a lot I will know to spend some extra time there.

Cheers!
Proggress update in a couple of days.

roninjay666

Feb 3, 2020
Poll
Poll to survey what you chose in Ch4!
Vaginally only - 251
Anal only - 230
Both ( Switching ) - 923
1404 votes
Content
in Ch4, after the painting lesson with Emelie: Did you choose to bang her vaginally only / anal only / both?

I'm working on the sex scene now for Ch8 and there are going to be the same routes depending on what you did last. I'm just really curious what the percentages are.
If one path is picked a lot I will know to spend some extra time there.

Cheers!
Proggress update in a couple of days.
i am so happy to see my anal only brothers represented in this poll.

xiwen

Mar 12, 2024
MPP: Proggress Update (Patreon)
Content
Hello! No new big images this update cus I'm just coding and drawing a shitton of variants like the makeup variants added to this post. I gotta do this for like all expressions in this update. OTL

Currently working on the sex scene which is why I made the poll the other day!
The scene is very complex.

So far I'd say the update is something like:

Art: 95% ( Just variants left)

Scene Posing: 50% ( Like the sex scenes/makeup scene stuff .)

Character Portrait Posing: 5% ( This should be pretty quick for this update. Most dialogue happens in the CGs. )

Audio: 0% ( I did get a nice song commissioned tho which I'll use in the chapter! )

Writing: 50% ( A lot of placeholder dialogue right now that I'm fleshing out a bit as I pose the scenes.

Testing Bugs: 0% ( I will need to do a bit of that for this update since I'm adding a chapter skip function. )

---------

The chapter won't be out this month. Proggress is going very steady but this update is super heavy on choices that affect the art/posing.
Makeup and the penetration options are a lot to juggle but it'll be fun and will add tons of replayability to this chapter especially!

Play the latest version of the game build here : It does NOT include this art content yet!

de8094e5f560bb814f3da4f623757f81820f6e594879bb6b40c492013a8989ce.jpg

86afe67ec0e507515f9f12ee703db505641ea8368c0bdcf1003124f50b4fd689.jpg

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 227 Votes