VN Unity My Pirate Husbandos [Build 21] [Nonohomo Circle]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Just tried Build 2 of the game, the story telling is rather questionable...
They wanna build MC as "innocence", then "having sex" as "be freed", and doesn't seems they wanna go "corruption" route.
As a result many stuff feel so fake and forced, i.e. when MC get in contact with such act, is he aware or not, really??? There are many contradictions here and there.
Also the fact game doesn't even acknowledged your choices make them pointless - and lazy...
..... tho maybe it's not a game meant to be taken seriously, just enjoy the beefcakes and the ride. :LOL:

Also damn can't get enough of Renoky's arts :love:

NiffirgkcaJ

Oct 19, 2020
The developer mentioned about having an Android version for their patrons, does anyone here have that?

Curious_Betsy

Dec 2, 2022
I had a husbando once that was a pirate. He used to sit on the napster all day lookin for man mud to pirate. I don't know what that means but he did that until those boys from Metalica showed up & kicked him in his giblets. Somethin about they wanted their money or somethin. Anyway, I told him he shouldn't be doin that anyway on account of it messin up my hamsterdance on my computer & he got so mad he stuffed me in a FedEx box & mailed me to Mexico. By the time I got back he'd already left for Thailand to be pirates with some ladyboys or whatever, Send pictures of your toasters.

Reactions: Pyors23
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote