VN Unity My Pirate Husbandos [Build 21] [Nonohomo Circle]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Aug 2, 2019
Recently tried it out. It's nice to have more laid back stories with silly antics like this. But there are terms like "Blessed", "Unblessed" and "Fallen" that are used often but are never explained and it leaves a broad term. Grand duke barely explain shit the difference between Blessed and fallen and the reader is just expected to know it.

Last edited:

NiffirgkcaJ

Oct 19, 2020
Recently tried it out. It's nice to have more laid back stories with silly antics like this. But there are terms like "Blessed", "Unblessed" and "Fallen" that are used often but are never explained and it leaves a broad term. Grand duke barely explain shit the difference between Blessed and fallen and the reader is just expected to know it.
I guess you can infer their meaning from our morality, with the "blessed" being the indoctrinated and innocent ones, and the "fallen" being those who have lost their innocence and grace, while the "unblessed" are just those who have grown up without any kind of indoctrination and were exposed to the harsh reality of life at such a young age.

Either way, I hope someone shares the link here for the latest update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Showin001
Aug 2, 2019
I guess you can infer their meaning from our morality, with the "blessed" being the indoctrinated and innocent ones, and the "fallen" being those who have lost their innocence and grace, while the "unblessed" are just those who have grown up without any kind of indoctrination and were exposed to the harsh reality of life at such a young age.

Either way, I hope someone shares the link here for the latest update.
Thats was also my initial thought process the term is too broad yet to tell. tbh.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
It's cuz they never explained.
I was hoping they will unfold their world-setting as the game progress, that's not rare method, and it's normally tightly tied to the main plots - hence they need it to be "ambiguous" for a latter climax.
Cuz it's basically "Blessed=pure and follow society code", "Unblessed=follow one's own desire", "Fallen=formally pure but give into desires". But there are strings attached to them.

Just don't know how early are we still in the game, or does the dev rly not plan explain the world building part.
(And I don't wanna go there, but if it's the latter, there's certainly some insinuation going on :LOL: )

Last edited:

MichaelaEV

Aug 4, 2020

someone in my telegram group just shared the update you can download it here, it's private channel so you need to get invited first

Reactions: Icekingchernobog

NiffirgkcaJ

Oct 19, 2020

someone in my telegram group just shared the update you can download it here, it's private channel so you need to get invited first
Oh, I forgot that group exists, thanks by the way.

MichaelaEV

Aug 4, 2020
welp i usually share the link directly to the download page since the person that leak it do that, but since they now send the game directly i only can send you the link for that game in the telegram group

Reactions: chugaun13

ohmanwhatsthis

Jan 5, 2023
The characters spend so much time harping on about how it's TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE for the child of a royal family to be unblessed, disowned, and taken in by pirates and therefore there's ZERO CHANCE Poseidong is related to Lord Eronos that I feel the inevitable twist that oopsie yes he actually is is so painfully obviously telegraphed that this thread merits the incest tag long before the plot point is officially confirmed however many updates later

A shame because the basic concept of the game intrigues me but the incest bits I absolutely cannot fuck with

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Just had a though, not sure if it's in the dev's plan:
Remember how MC's choices totally doesn't matter in this game?

It will be neat if there's a "hidden meter" for MC's "fallen gauge";
So whenever you choice "Lewd", you move closer to "Fallen";
And it totally doesn't need to affect how the game progresses;
But later on there'll be a Big Branch on the story during the climax: Whether MC Stay "Blessed", or Become "Fallen".

Reactions: Mr. X

Dick Harden

Mar 5, 2023
Cockblocking: The Video Game.

Everyone is having orgies while they constantly tell you to stay in your room. The protagonist also seems to have been lobotomized, since he's witnessing sexual acts repeatedly but can't figure out what he's looking at. Unless I'm missing something, there's no image gallery, so save every time anything interesting happens.

I don't mean to sound like an ingrate though. Thank you for sharing. I like the artwork, so I'll probably try to power through the annoyances.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Cockblocking: The Video Game.

Everyone is having orgies while they constantly tell you to stay in your room. The protagonist also seems to have been lobotomized, since he's witnessing sexual acts repeatedly but can't figure out what he's looking at. Unless I'm missing something, there's no image gallery, so save every time anything interesting happens.

I don't mean to sound like an ingrate though. Thank you for sharing. I like the artwork, so I'll probably try to power through the annoyances.
1. That's the whole premise of this game: MC is from a place that sex only happens after marriage, and only for reproduce, not for self-indulging, and will get some sort of damage if that rule is violated. So the others are just respecting it;
2. And how the conflict unfold is one of the main themes;
3. There's no gallery "Yet" - not saying it will 100% have, but it's WIP and still early in the development.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote