VN Unity My Pirate Husbandos [Build 21] [Nonohomo Circle]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

megzz

Aug 11, 2023
how do I trigger the latest scene?
here's what worked for me: talk to the shopkeeper at sweetealand, 1st option twice and choose to accept.
after event travel someplace else and go back to sweetealand. he'll talk to you, talk to him and choose to meet with the guard

Drak3nngard

Mar 18, 2020
here's what worked for me: talk to the shopkeeper at sweetealand, 1st option twice and choose to accept.
after event travel someplace else and go back to sweetealand. he'll talk to you, talk to him and choose to meet with the guard
I talk to the shopkeeper but he just say “hmm, i don’t have anything to talk to them about”. And i’m stuck, i traveled to every island and all shopkeepers don’t have anything to talk too

Reactions: abc_abcd

megzz

Aug 11, 2023
I talk to the shopkeeper but he just say “hmm, i don’t have anything to talk to them about”. And i’m stuck, i traveled to every island and all shopkeepers don’t have anything to talk too
idk only know what worked for me. try to use that as reference

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
Does Viscount Stearing count as route? Or as another route on sweetealand storyline?
If yes, was his route different from our pirate route? (Where you need to buy item)
Since i see description of pirate as (captain route) but didn't see in description of Viscount Stearing.
So wonder whether he was another route that can go while choose our loving husbando route or not.
If not then was his route also like our husband? Romance route.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote