VN Unity My Pirate Husbandos [Build 21] [Nonohomo Circle]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyPirateHusbandos-B16
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

megzz

Aug 11, 2023
my saves. either talk to trigger dialogue or buy items (dildo, beads, lube) to trigger scenes while traveling from island to island.
don't forget to buy rations or else game over. you got plenty money. you won't run out.

Reactions: doingoodthanks

Dragonfury69

Aug 21, 2021
my saves. either talk to trigger dialogue or buy items (dildo, beads, lube) to trigger scenes while traveling from island to island.
don't forget to buy rations or else game over. you got plenty money. you won't run out.

How do I change the saved files?

Har'kanal645

Oct 16, 2017
I've noticed that the last part of the story is seriously borked for me, because after the scene with father & doppelganger and pretty much traveling away from sweetealand I cannot save anywhere and if I manage to then the travel gets borked and I can't proceed with the story.

TigerLim

Apr 24, 2019
I've noticed that the last part of the story is seriously borked for me, because after the scene with father & doppelganger and pretty much traveling away from sweetealand I cannot save anywhere and if I manage to then the travel gets borked and I can't proceed with the story.
Me too

Lyao1

Nov 12, 2021
There is no greater blessing than finding a group of "Pirates" like these and even better being able to become friends and join them. This game was a good surprise, I liked everything about it (Options to be top in scenes would be very welcome :sneaky:). If anyone wants to play without worrying about money, just use "Cheat Engine" (it works very well)

NOTE: If you need a gallery, this can be improvised on the save pages (Save the game whenever a sex option appears, separate the squares as you wish and load the save when you want to see (this is kind of obvious but it's good to remember anyway :KEK:)

megzz

Aug 11, 2023
NOTE: If you need a gallery, this can be improvised on the save pages (Save the game whenever a sex option appears, separate the squares as you wish and load the save when you want to see (this is kind of obvious but it's good to remember anyway :KEK:)
yup that's mandatory basics for every visual novel. then it's always nice to notice the dev went the exta mile to implement a memory scene mode. for this game maybe once it's finished?

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Lyao1

rggtuh

Nov 15, 2020
My Pirate Husbandos build 17 update, come, I'm sorry, due to poor English, so there may be translation errors or translation omissions and other problems, please understand, thank you
Below is the download link:

Reactions: gadingjnx001

Gorymul

Sep 14, 2020
My Pirate Husbandos build 17 update, come, I'm sorry, due to poor English, so there may be translation errors or translation omissions and other problems, please understand, thank you

Hello, is there any kind of update log for build 17?

rggtuh

Nov 15, 2020
Hello, is there any kind of update log for build 17?
Change logs:

• Added Slusland development route. Triggered in Slusland more than half a year (24 weeks) after the start of the game, after completing the pre-plot.
  • Triggered in Slusland three months after the start of construction.
  • After traveling to Kanraku, return to Slusland to trigger the third stage.
  • The fourth stage will be triggered three months after the construction of the third stage begins.
  • After Tanetsuki's arrival in Slusland, new plots for Sisyphelly are triggered in November/December of each year.
  • Automatically turn off Skip Mode when sailing. We hope this will solve the problem of not being able to save.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019

We can't access your telegram links, could you share the direct download link, or upload the game to a file host like mega, pixeldrain or g-drive?

rggtuh

Nov 15, 2020
We can't access your telegram links, could you share the direct download link, or upload the game to a file host like mega, pixeldrain or g-drive?
No, it will take some time to upload. If you can't access it, you can try to access it through the wall. After I opened it, I can access it normally, because in our country (Mainland China), we always need to open the circumvention software. , to access the Internet, so I'm sorry

rggtuh

Nov 15, 2020
This time, they are using the new download link, which is different from the old download link

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote