RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
The whole Cassandra/Haley thing is just weird. The longer the dev drags out the story the sillier it's getting. The writing was never great in this but Cassandra inviting the stalker in for a shower and then going lesbo was dumb. Same with the strip contest with Julia-what possible objection could any of them have to anything at this point? The whole cast is brain dead. One minute the Mc is jacking off while she does yoga, then they go in to watch a movie and have some junior high level conversations.. It's painful seeing improbable scene after improbable scene yet the Mc and Cassandra are still not sure about going all the way.

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
I don't understand what did I do to have a romance with Cassandra..? That was never my intention. There was never any flirting as I remember. I was just being a kind son while texting with her on day 4. And now I can't get rid of her.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I don't understand what did I do to have a romance with Cassandra..? That was never my intention. There was never any flirting as I remember. I was just being a kind son while texting with her on day 4. And now I can't get rid of her.
yeah
thats annoying ....

Reactions: ZzZzZiggy

Mojumbo64

Apr 21, 2018
Gonna replay this from the start to refresh my memory with the story. What is the difference between Love and Lust routes? Do the lewd scenes come slower if it is Love or does it becomes much richer of a story?

Are the lewd scenes of the Aunt are now polished? Coz last time I tried following the walkthrough it bugged out and I can't do the shower scenes and many more.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

some mc stats/var´s

mc.png

added the missing love+ lust+; dom/sub for daphne; options under relationship -achievements screen

Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png cass.png hal.png dom.png
*rel_love_lust.zip

gallery unlock*

gall1.png gall2.png gall3.png gall4.png gall5.png gall6.png gall7.png gall8.png

*set false to true (due to the long list of persistent.unlock_ var´s the application may lag a bit)
*MyP 0x52_urm.zip
###############################################

added "normal" renpy quick menu

Screenshot_1.png
*quickm.zip
################################################

extract attached file into the maingame folder (where the .exe is)
!always save before edit!

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

how to use : Link

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at Link, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)

Last edited:

ZzZzZiggy

Dec 30, 2021
Agreed 100%. Dev's force-feeding us Cassandra and it's getting real tiresome. Ugh. Even Haley's scene had a focus on Cassandra. Really cheapens everything.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Agreed 100%. Dev's force-feeding us Cassandra and it's getting real tiresome. Ugh. Even Haley's scene had a focus on Cassandra. Really cheapens everything.
... and after so many replays of the game - i still dont get a single point for this behaviour of the mc
well, atleast we got the option to drop the forced natasha thing - with a bit luck we can do the same with cass ,
in 3-5 updates ... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

cass --
-the ex of his father
who in his right mind would fuck the ex of his father ...

-clingy like a puppy

-in no way hotter than haley or bunny

-old (compared to mc and the other girls , except julia and daph)

-to many forced crap to maybe like her and let the mc loose to her :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 158 Votes