Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
I played in v0.27 now and didn't have a sex scene with Cass and Nat. Why?? I have a relationship with the two of them. :unsure:
As cxx stated you made a wrong choice. I also made the wrong choice and had to go back to that earlier save. Your need to go back to the discussion on the couch with Natasha. Screenshot 2022-07-31 10.27.04 PM.png 1659154581113.png 1659154606633.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Qmil679
Jun 15, 2021
Yup, that's like the main reason for me why this hame is not 5-star-ish.
The build-up with Cassandra, for example. It was long and decent. And then you get 2-5 scenes with close-ups during nsfw part and you're like "fuck me, mate...the whole thing is ruined". I don't know, maybe time to render closeups is faster, but most of the people who play this game would be ready to wait one extra week for decent shots and not half of leg and pinky/brown star.
Close-ups typically less time consuming for scene composing, as well as render quicker. I actually share your opinion, I've never really enjoyed close-up shots- personally it seems like a really strange view point.

Reactions: Raziel_8

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yup, that's like the main reason for me why this hame is not 5-star-ish.
The build-up with Cassandra, for example. It was long and decent. And then you get 2-5 scenes with close-ups during nsfw part and you're like "fuck me, mate...the whole thing is ruined". I don't know, maybe time to render closeups is faster, but most of the people who play this game would be ready to wait one extra week for decent shots and not half of leg and pinky/brown star.
Close-ups typically less time consuming for scene composing, as well as render quicker. I actually share your opinion, I've never really enjoyed close-up shots- personally it seems like a really strange view point.
Yeah, the biggest flaw of this, otherwise more than decent, game is that overabundance of fucking close-ups in almost every sex scene. We got the reasons for that, partly, yet regardless:FacePalm:

Reactions: Raziel_8

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I can't even tell the women apart in most sex scenes. Especially when played from the gallery without context and dialogue. Guessing the LI could be turned into a drinking game.

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
i hope there will be some kind person who will upload the patch link from 0.27 to 0.28. so I don't need to re-download again..

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021
[VN] [Ren'Py] My Pleasure [v0.28 Elite] [Tasty Pics] [HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 3.8GB
Repack size: 762MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / WorkUpload / / PixelDrain
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = WorkUpload
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Notice: Updated Official Guide v0.28 can be found here.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:
How about a compressed android version?

• Hey there
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Balu83

Jul 17, 2018
Dude really, is that a scene worth noticing?!?! I want the solo sex scenes with her every character in this game has a few scenes but hey let's stall the sex with Cassandra, not to say that the actual sex scene with her was disappointing as hell...
Then cry and whine more, maybe then your wish will come true.:ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: Kilersss

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Getting a crash right after Cassandra climaxes , as she is having a conversation with Julia. I was able to play the scene from the gallery with no problem. It only produced a traceback once, other times it completely exits the game. I started with an Autosave first, but then tried again and saved about halfway through the update and tried using that as a starting point - still it crashes "in the afterglow", not exactly at the same point but roughly there as Julia talking. No Mods.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes