cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i guess scrappy doo is too stuffed from xmas food that he can't reach keyboard and mouse.

CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
That's why the offer from Julia and Cassandra to sleep with them was quite dangerous, and he knew it.

And actually you can see the result the next morning:
  • If you choose Lori, it's impossible that nor Julia neither Cassandra notice the MP getting out of the bed. Cassandra drops the question to Julia about him and Lori maybe being too close but it's not 100% sure that she saw him, although that's definitely how it looks.
  • If you choose Cassandra, Julia hears her and the MC moaning.
  • If you choose Julia, Cassandra asks her where they went in the middle of the night.
So yes, as expected, this was bound to put the MC in a difficult position regardless of the benefits he was surely going to get in exchange.

And regarding the reaction Cassandra may have when she finds out he's fucking all of them, she already knows about Lori, she caught them having sex. As I've already mentioned a couple times, a Julia + Cassandra 3some is just a matter of time as they are the top LIs in the game by far, not to mention the incest bonus that would mean fucking his mother and his aunt at the same time. He (buttman) could die after having a Julia + Cassandra anal 3some and I guess we'll see it given how focused the developer is on anal ;).
Julia already shares you with Daph. Lori with Babs. Nat and Julia both know about Cassie, and Cassie's questions make it clear she knows or suspects about Nat. Cassie knows about Lori or Babs (player's choice), and clearly suspects Julia. And the MC has already progressed everyone but Cassie into relationships while proclaiming love and total devotion. But when asked? MC: "No! I would never! <feign shock>" <cough></cough>

Girls talk. And they know the MC is lying. Anyone says different is smoking something. Of course Cassie is going to be mad. So will Julia. Why? Because of the lies. Tell them the truth from the start? We'd already be in a fully functional poly by now, and the LIs on the inside would be the MC's strongest advocates for more. The MC is lining himself up for a bobbit when he could be living in the lap of luxury, and we've not been given the option to fix his stoopid. Not once.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
The MC is lining himself up for a bobbit when he could be living in the lap of luxury, and we've not been given the option to fix his stoopid. Not once.
I agree whole heartedly... In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Haley where the one to go full Lorena on him, especially if she finds out he's sleeping with six other women, confessing love for several of them, and she's not considered in the top 5. The term "Hell hath no fury..." comes to mind... and that doesn't take into consideration the actions of a questionably unstable stalker to boot...

Reactions: CircaAD

CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
I agree whole heartedly... In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Haley where the one to go full Lorena on him, especially if she finds out he's sleeping with six other women, confessing love for several of them, and she's not considered in the top 5. The term "Hell hath no fury..." comes to mind... and that doesn't take into consideration the actions of a questionably unstable stalker to boot...
Truth.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Julia already shares you with Daph. Lori with Babs. Nat and Julia both know about Cassie, and Cassie's questions make it clear she knows or suspects about Nat. Cassie knows about Lori or Babs (player's choice), and clearly suspects Julia. And the MC has already progressed everyone but Cassie into relationships while proclaiming love and total devotion. But when asked? MC: "No! I would never! <feign shock>" <cough></cough>

Girls talk. And they know the MC is lying. Anyone says different is smoking something. Of course Cassie is going to be mad. So will Julia. Why? Because of the lies. Tell them the truth from the start? We'd already be in a fully functional poly by now, and the LIs on the inside would be the MC's strongest advocates for more. The MC is lining himself up for a bobbit when he could be living in the lap of luxury, and we've not been given the option to fix his stoopid. Not once.
They all know more or less what's going on and yet they don't step back. Julia knew about Natasha quite early and didn't care much about it. Later she found out about Daphne and still it was ok for her.

On the other side, both Lori and Barbara are ok with their current sort of 3-way relationship and don't care, and Barbara obviously knows about Daphne and doesn't care (she just wants a good fuck).

Then Julia is testing the waters with Cassandra because she knows something's going on and still she doesn't care too much as long as she gets her share of meat. It's hard to say whether she'll be more pissed off or more horny when she gets to see the MC and Cassandra having sex, because that's bound to happen (I mean Julia catching them having sex).

Cassandra knows about Lori/Barbara and is still open to having sex with the MC, and even though she is suspicious about Julia and Natasha (she's probably more than just suspicious), she's still there. In fact, considering she hasn't gone to far with him yet, and given what she knows by now (both facts and suspicions), she could just get away from any sexual interaction with the MC and yet she keeps pushing this path because she needs sex.

So raise your hand who's free of guilt here! They will get angry at some point when they find out all the details only if the developer decides to push things to the limit. Considering there's no harem tag, we could get either a bad ending if that was the case or a sort of limited set of choices in order to reduce the impact of the explosion when the women find out so to speak. For example, if Julia and Cassandra only find out about each other, the potential damage it could cause is not too big and it could lead to a 3some as I said.

For me the most dangerous point from a global perspective is the Lori path if Julia sees the MC fucking her. Right now she just pretended to be ok with that when Cassandra dropped the comment at the end of the last update but I don't believe Julia was really thinking about it as something that could be actually happening. Right now I doubt she's even considered the possibility of Lori and the MC having sex although this would explain such a change in Lori's behavior in so little time, but that's easy to say for us as observers with all the information we have (and she doesn't).

Regards

Reactions: Caeir and CircaAD

CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
They all know more or less what's going on and yet they don't step back. Julia knew about Natasha quite early and didn't care much about it. Later she found out about Daphne and still it was ok for her.

On the other side, both Lori and Barbara are ok with their current sort of 3-way relationship and don't care, and Barbara obviously knows about Daphne and doesn't care (she just wants a good fuck).

Then Julia is testing the waters with Cassandra because she knows something's going on and still she doesn't care too much as long as she gets her share of meat. It's hard to say whether she'll be more pissed off or more horny when she gets to see the MC and Cassandra having sex, because that's bound to happen (I mean Julia catching them having sex).

Cassandra knows about Lori/Barbara and is still open to having sex with the MC, and even though she is suspicious about Julia and Natasha (she's probably more than just suspicious), she's still there. In fact, considering she hasn't gone to far with him yet, and given what she knows by now (both facts and suspicions), she could just get away from any sexual interaction with the MC and yet she keeps pushing this path because she needs sex.

So raise your hand who's free of guilt here! They will get angry at some point when they find out all the details only if the developer decides to push things to the limit. Considering there's no harem tag, we could get either a bad ending if that was the case or a sort of limited set of choices in order to reduce the impact of the explosion when the women find out so to speak. For example, if Julia and Cassandra only find out about each other, the potential damage it could cause is not too big and it could lead to a 3some as I said.

For me the most dangerous point from a global perspective is the Lori path if Julia sees the MC fucking her. Right now she just pretended to be ok with that when Cassandra dropped the comment at the end of the last update but I don't believe Julia was really thinking about it as something that could be actually happening. Right now I doubt she's even considered the possibility of Lori and the MC having sex although this would explain such a change in Lori's behavior in so little time, but that's easy to say for us as observers with all the information we have (and she doesn't).

Regards
Exactly my point. We (the players) can clearly see the writing on the wall on days 15 and 16, but the MC is still in full day 1 hyperbolic denial. Ignore the info we have that he doesn't, and he still should have more of a clue than a two year old at this point. The LIs in this game are too smart for the MC. But not for us. I want a better proxy, please.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Exactly my point. We (the players) can clearly see the writing on the wall on days 15 and 16, but the MC is still in full day 1 hyperbolic denial. Ignore the info we have that he doesn't, and he still should have more of a clue than a two year old at this point. The LIs in this game are too smart for the MC. But not for us. I want a better proxy, please.
In the end he's just thinking about My Pleasure and he's just thinking with his cock, so.. we just need to run the numbers. He'll promise whatever he has to in order to get into as many black holes as he can no matter what happens.

I guess having a plan B usually helps. He can always go back to his previous routine of partying and fucking other women, although it would never be the same if we take a look at the goddesses he has around him right now (he'd never be able to get something at the same level as the Julia + Daphne 3some, that's for sure).

But yes, no matter how changed he looks, like more adult.. He's just a walking bomb of hormones ready to shoot anytime, anywhere, and he can't control his primal instincts.

Last edited:
Reactions: CircaAD

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I was under the impression that having a full on relationship with all of the women was only made possible by the mod. At the start of the game, when we still had to collect Love and Lust points, there weren't enough points to pursue Julia and Lori equally as far as I remember. I remeber missing out on A LOT of scenes in one unmodded playthrough, where I didn't go all in on Julia.
The mod also shows a variable for a love ending with Julia, which requires Love points. But maybe the focus of the game has changed so much now that the points aren't relevant anymore.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
I was under the impression that having a full on relationship with all of the women was only made possible by the mod. At the start of the game, when we still had to collect Love and Lust points, there weren't enough points to pursue Julia and Lori equally as far as I remember. I remeber missing out on A LOT of scenes in one unmodded playthrough, where I didn't go all in on Julia.
The mod also shows a variable for a love ending with Julia, which requires Love points. But maybe the focus of the game has changed so much now that the points aren't relevant anymore.
Same here, I see minor differences between love and lust paths and I don't think I've lost too many scenes (other than the obvious ones, when you have to choose between 2) with my unmodded saves.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Is this a meme or am I just missing something? This is like the 2nd time he's randomly yelled this with no context:KEK: Untitled.png
Edit: Nvm I see it's a bug with the mod.

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
Finally. This game is getting some run.
Julia has always been my go to girl, but sometimes Babs and Hayley start moving ahead. Now Cassandra is leading the pack. It seems like every update I cant decide which is the hotter girl. Each one has there own uniqueness including Lori and slutty Daphne.

Other Devs. This is how its done.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice continue of story and finally some near sex with mommy.

scrshots:

1. yea not done on purpose.
2. yea mc will be very warm.
3. don't worry, be happy.
4. that for sure will warm mc.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes