SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
How this game helped me find me safeword!

Ok let me start by stating that I love this title & I'm LOL'ing my ass off rn (like my eyes are watering ) & it's all bc of the "They're Cousins" bug. I noticed the 'They're cousins' happening & thought it was an inside joke I missed out on, decided it wasn't a joke by day 3 it happened so much but when I researched the issue in forums I decided it was more work to fix (yes I'm lazy) than trouble tolerating. At this point I'm so used to it that I barely norice it anymore then this happens & catches me So off guard I'm literally almost dead from laughter
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you're ever walking down the street, hear the sounds of sex then dude yells "They're Cousins" you know what's up >;D

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
that's not mc with auntie?
Is Natasha another aunt, though? I thought she was just Cassandra's neighbor. If you're playing with incest, Julia is the aunt based on the relationship screen. You can click each girl's photo for details there, including who they are to the MC. Julia says "aunt" in her details. Since Natasha isn't shown on the relationship screen, we can't see it there. However, given that I'm using the incest replacement files and Natasha never says anything like calling Cassandra her sister or saying the MC is her nephew, I assume she's no relation.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Natasha is Cassie's friend, his best friend's mom, and also someone he's banged a few times. She knows both Cassie's and MC's secret lusts and I'm guessing she's encouraging him to make a play for Cassie. At least that's my hope. I see a threesome developing... enter, stage left!

Reactions: Bossjohn

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is Natasha another aunt, though? I thought she was just Cassandra's neighbor. If you're playing with incest, Julia is the aunt based on the relationship screen. You can click each girl's photo for details there, including who they are to the MC. Julia says "aunt" in her details. Since Natasha isn't shown on the relationship screen, we can't see it there. However, given that I'm using the incest replacement files and Natasha never says anything like calling Cassandra her sister or saying the MC is her nephew, I assume she's no relation.
well they could be sisters.

Dude999999

Sep 20, 2017
Now that I think of it, it isn't a bad idea with al the social anxiety, introverts and people who are to scared to pick up the phone nowadays.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Screenshot_20220315-075059_My Pleasure v022Elite.jpg
Screenshot_20220315-080042_My Pleasure v022Elite.jpg Need a bit of assistance!

Using the android port with walkthrough & multimod. After scene in top picture I touch screen to continue story then can't pass pic in bottom screen, it just stays on this blank picture. This happened at one point earlier in the game but I have no clue at what point it was or how I got passed it that time, help?

Renpy gamers

Aug 31, 2019
"My Pleasure" v0.24 is out now!

Elite Version is available to $30+ Patrons.
Elite Version will be available to $20+ Patrons on March 17th.
Elite Version will be available to $10+ Patrons on March 20th.
General Version will be available to $5+ Patrons on March 20th.

Changelog for ELITE VERSION:

Added Day 18 (Evening, Part 2):
168 new images
24 animations
~6700 words
New music theme in the Main menu

Extra Scene:

25 images
2 animations
~430 words

Get Download Links here:

024_release.png

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
"My Pleasure" v0.24 is out now!

Elite Version is available to $30+ Patrons.
Elite Version will be available to $20+ Patrons on March 17th.
Elite Version will be available to $10+ Patrons on March 20th.
General Version will be available to $5+ Patrons on March 20th.

Changelog for ELITE VERSION:

Added Day 18 (Evening, Part 2):
168 new images
24 animations
~6700 words
New music theme in the Main menu

Extra Scene:

25 images
2 animations
~430 words

Get Download Links here:

View attachment 1705546
This dev is amazing with the update rates, but there will be no Cassandra scenes again probably.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes