VN - Ren'Py - Completed - My Pleasure [v0.39 Elite] [Tasty Pics]

1. 5.00 star(s)

akikospam74

v0.4.1

Really nice game...
    First of all, renders are absolutely gorgeous, on par with the best out there.. Animations are great as well (although there aren't many of them)
    Story is fine, nothing too crazy, which I like.. And it's compelling enough to keep playing
    Characters are good with some depth.. But I'm not a big fan of Lori tho, too much of a buzz killer but whatever

Not a huge amount of content so far, but it's pretty nice..
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Bruce_Wayne18

Definitely not worth the hype.

It's one of those games that there's very little sex content and your hand cramps up from pressing the left mouse button too fast.

Renders are its only redeeming quality.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

JohnHypePlayer

Loving the story-line and the characters that played the part.

The animations for this visual novel is brilliant & highly detailed too.

Would I recommend it? Well it's on my "watch list" 10/10

Nice job to the creators with this awesome creativity.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

tazaaron

Finally had time to play for first time, excellent job. Cant really see anything wrong with it except its not done yet. Renders are good, girls are hot, story is a nice, mostly normal life story with no giant monsters and magical powers.

The whole flow of the game is like watching a movie production at times with the fade in and out of screens and such, very well done and choices galore, not 100% sure they all matter but they seem to and theres lots of them, i like that.

Great game just coming into its own, a must play if you havnt yet.

edit, forgot to mention the extras, not sure what they add, honestly found myself clicking threw them fast. The story can stand alone without them and personally i would take them out and work on more content for the main story
  5. 3.00 star(s)

SmokinDragon

3½ out of 5

Renders are great, story seems good so far, and the characters are interesting. What should have been a 5 star game is deducted 1½ star for one of my pet peeves:

No 'real' sex in story, all the good stuff happens in dream sequences. I hate hate hate hate it. Any sex or intimacy happening in a dream sequence is too decoupled from the real story and has little to no emotional weight. It is a cheap gimmick to include sexy times in a game with a more narrative focus, but to me it diminishes the entire game.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

nuclearbomb

Review based on v0.2:

Alright, this is quite the interesting game. Beautiful graphics and models, ok story and a good amount of content per update (So far). There is already a few nice erotic scenes which showcases the developers talent quite well, can't wait to see what dev got in store for later.

However, the story does feel kind of bland and rushed. There are time jumps here and there that just feel off, like there should be content there but there isn't, all in all it just feels uninspired. That does not mean that the game sucks, only that if you are also into a good story then this game is not really for you, but if you can overlook that then check it out, everything else here screams quality.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

rf96

[v0.2]
    The best thing about this game is the absolutely amazing graphics. Rendering of the skin is flawless; most other devs make skin that often look like oiled plastic or sofa leather.
    There is also no time wasted to get to the lewd: there are sex scenes everywhere. At the end of each day you also get a scene that is not really related with the rest of the story, but hey, not complaining.
    The main problem is the story: it is very bland and deja-vu, as a result you often skip the dialogues to the next lewd.

In short, the is for people who don't want to wait to get the sex content and don't care about the story.

Strong fapping material. ;) :p
  8. 5.00 star(s)

z3212

Ok this game was totally worth checking out!

I was kind of skeptic when I noticed that it's only v0.2 and I was almost gonna skip it. BUT I'm really glad I didn't because it has a good amount of content for a v0.2.

Let me start by saying that I loved all the characters in this game. The dev did a great job with the attention to details. I liked how the dev focused a lot on showing all of the characters bodies from different angles and most importantly (for me), he didn't cut out their legs and feet in the renders! A lot of other devs tend to cut half of the legs out in their renders and design, definitely not the case in this game.
    I also liked a lot the head to toes slow scenes (not sure whats the technical term for it), they were great and smooth.

The renders are great and what I appreciate more about them is the quality. For example the lighting, angles, details and the amount. I thought I would have to go thru a lot of text and very few renders because it is v0.2 after all. But no, it had a very good render:text ratio.

Now the story MIGHT not be StarWars level, but I enjoyed it because it's interesting and has great potential if it's progressed right. I can tell that it would most probably end up being a fantastic story with many nice buildups.

Not much to say about the music other than good job dev! The music plays a huge role for me in any game. I always end up skipping a lot of games because of the lack of music. Not in this game tho.

Animations are also great.

Overall, this game deserve a 5/5 rating and I can see it becoming fans favorite very fast.

Good job and keep'em comin' dev.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

sergii-g

sorry, don't usually left bad feedbacks, but this game has extremely perfect graphics. That's why i worry about it. The pb is that the game has very primitive/fjat plot/scenery, permanent freezings with endless crashes - spoil all impression. Such good graphic doesn't deserve such horrible writing and coding works. Sorry, just want You create great, flawless project. The Best Regards,
  10. 5.00 star(s)

hyplus

Very promising for a first version with well-sketched characters. The graphics and characters are not generic. Perhaps very complex the point system for so few interactions. It would be preferable develop the story better and then make the branches. However it has everything to be a great novel
  11. 3.00 star(s)

Draakaap23

[V0.1]
    Beautiful women and girls in this one. Pretty renders, some animations and a lightweight but believable story so far with a promises of more depth to come.
    It already has some replayability because of the way it scores lust/love with characters and some story divergences if you pick certain options.
    This is one to keep an eye on!

Edit: v0.28:
    Game has devolved into stretching it out and focussing on trying to introduce newer characters for sake of longevity. Pointsystem doesn't matter anymore past the opening few in-game-days. It looks good, characters are shit now after 3 years of drawn out development!
  12. 5.00 star(s)

kut52

This game is full of good old Ren'Py promise. The storyline is not the most far-fetched in the world. The animations are really nice and there seems to be the kind of story-based choice-making that I like personally.
    The game is of course far from finished and what we currently get is pretty much a teaser, but a damn fine one and I for one can't wait for more.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

tonny

I rarely rate games that is the first release. But really nice renders and the characters personalities are very well made, fun, shy, bitchy, flirty and so on and story is good too so far and the MC gets put into hot and fun situations, lots of different choices that impacts the game and it's animated :)

Everything is very well made, can't say anything bad at all about it :)
  14. 5.00 star(s)

anderson22783

The name of the game is very suggestive, what a pleasure to play this game, beautiful women, many sexual fantasies involved, excellent Portuguese translation, exciting from beginning to end ... Being the first version, it brings a lot of content, I'm pleased with everything ... It's been a long time since a game surprised me like that.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

NightOwl71

Amazing first release. Maybe even a little too many lewd scenes, but hardly something to complain about given how awesome the graphics and models are. I like the choice-based story. Game is good for more than one runthrough and it gives the authors freedom to develop different branches.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

oysterkeeper

Great start to the game. A little corny, I mean the girls are calling him a rapist because he is just hanging out in the house? Anyways the girls seem interesting enough, the renders are good and I basically just want to see more of the game.

This one has a lot of potential and hopefully it lives up to it in the coming months/year.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Goblin Baily: DILF

I must say... the overview had me worried.... another rotten brat thinking he's da man? luckily the game turned out to be a completely different thing...
    the art from the previews is not even close to the quality of renders inside the game. the realism in characters design and overall details is breathtaking, and it won't take long before you'll get addicted to the dames...
    Many mechanics used in this game, are the same that infuriate me in other games... but to my surprise, their execution in this one was perfect. the transitions between renders, picking choices, pickiing the interactions....oh and the dialogues are a masterpiece
    if you are in for the fap material.... the thiccccccness is real
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 167032

I was asked to test it ...

The renders are very good. The story interesting and the choices do matter from what I can remember.

Personally love this game and what they are trying to do here.

The women as one can suspect are super hot. The animations really good If i recall correctly.

I can see this becoming a fan favourite to many. Guide your MC into the hearts of the women you like to have.

Great work devs...