VN - Ren'Py - Completed - My Pleasure [v0.39 Elite] [Tasty Pics]

1. 5.00 star(s)

NightOwl71

Amazing first release. Maybe even a little too many lewd scenes, but hardly something to complain about given how awesome the graphics and models are. I like the choice-based story. Game is good for more than one runthrough and it gives the authors freedom to develop different branches.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

oysterkeeper

Great start to the game. A little corny, I mean the girls are calling him a rapist because he is just hanging out in the house? Anyways the girls seem interesting enough, the renders are good and I basically just want to see more of the game.

This one has a lot of potential and hopefully it lives up to it in the coming months/year.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Goblin Baily: DILF

I must say... the overview had me worried.... another rotten brat thinking he's da man? luckily the game turned out to be a completely different thing...
    the art from the previews is not even close to the quality of renders inside the game. the realism in characters design and overall details is breathtaking, and it won't take long before you'll get addicted to the dames...
    Many mechanics used in this game, are the same that infuriate me in other games... but to my surprise, their execution in this one was perfect. the transitions between renders, picking choices, pickiing the interactions....oh and the dialogues are a masterpiece
    if you are in for the fap material.... the thiccccccness is real
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 167032

I was asked to test it ...

The renders are very good. The story interesting and the choices do matter from what I can remember.

Personally love this game and what they are trying to do here.

The women as one can suspect are super hot. The animations really good If i recall correctly.

I can see this becoming a fan favourite to many. Guide your MC into the hearts of the women you like to have.

Great work devs...