Mod Ren'Py My Pleasure Walkthrough/Gallery Mod [v0.39 Elite] [scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Twincest6l9

Mar 17, 2021
Found the font that used in the main menu screen, thought I try to adjust it a little for the 1replay gallery.

View attachment 1893357
scrappy
for recommendation from my previous post, please change line 317 on 1replay.rpy to this:

textbutton "Scene" pos(0.04,0.27) action Show("scene_gallery") text_size 88 text_font "Alien-Encounters-Regular.ttf" text_idle_color "#6AB4FF"

and attached font Alien-Encounters-Regular.ttf to your "game" folder to get more adaptive look of the main menu screen with your scene gallery mode

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I am once again here to.... patiently wait for scrappy to update, because i know these things take time, and it is unreasonable to ask for an update this soon.
Also knowing scrappy usually updates within a timely manner. (some mods take a week, scrappy is usually not much longer than a few days, sometimes even a day).

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
View attachment 642787

Overview:
A mod that shows hints for points in dialogue and highlights the best dialogue options with green.
Also add a replay gallery to the main menu allowing to replay scenes

Game/Creator: My Pleasure /
Modder: scrappy /
Mod Version: 0.26
Game Version: 0.26
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: - -

ANDROID

(Samples/Screenshots)
View attachment 642807
0.27?

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Is there a spesific reason why your mod makes us not follow Natasha route?
I've found that a lot of mods are biased towards a certain LI. So, probably the variables favor(as in the dev) one over an other and the modder just shows best point choices. Or the modder themselves are biased towards a certain LI.(This last reason is very rare though)

muscon3

Nov 3, 2018
View attachment 642787

Overview:
A mod that shows hints for points in dialogue and highlights the best dialogue options with green.

Mod Version: 0.26
Game Version: 0.26

Features:

Installation:

ANDROID

(Samples/Screenshots)
View attachment 642807
update please

Reactions: Punto

ash996

Sep 16, 2019
I've found that a lot of mods are biased towards a certain LI. So, probably the variables favor(as in the dev) one over an other and the modder just shows best point choices. Or the modder themselves are biased towards a certain LI.(This last reason is very rare though)
I think it's a bug, because if I remember correctly I chose Natasha's route that starts the bj scene, but later in the other two scenes with Natasha the game skipped the happy time with her :sneaky:. I don't know if Scrappy could tell us if it's a bug or his choice

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi scrappy sorry for quote you post, but is the only way to let you know this.
If you can we need also an incest patch update. I try to play a bit the v0.27 with the old patch. And unfortunately in some places it needs to be fixed too.
I am not completly sure if the patch need to by modifie here. But i see the first error here.

Day 20, home - 6:36 pm

During the dinner scene as you can see Lori say No but... because, you know... you're his father's ex-girlfriend.
Unfortunately i stop to play there, because i had to go back to work.

If someone can confirm other error so to help scrappy to have less work to do, please help too.

Thank you

R3TR0J4N

Feb 20, 2019
View attachment 642787

Overview:

Mod Version: 0.27
Game Version: 0.27

Features:

Installation:

ANDROID

(Samples/Screenshots)
View attachment 642807
for real, thansk for the mod this won't go unnoticed.

Sep 8, 2021
Ran into a bug during the shower scene that follows Daphne's intro at the pool. When choosing the "relieve yourself" option (green-lit) it leads to a hand job scene, though some ways into it the game freezes then crashes. Tried it three different times, same crash point each attempt. Had to choose the "take a cold shower" option so I wasn't dead-ended.

I'm using the latest android port of this for context, dunno if that matters. Thx for the mod.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes