Mod Ren'Py My Pleasure Walkthrough/Gallery Mod [v0.39 Elite] [scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

ash996

Sep 16, 2019
Does anyone know why you can't follow Natasha's route? you can choose to start the route but the scenes are skipped as if we never chose to follow Natasha's route. At first it didn't bother me because I wasn't that interested in natasha but now there are scenes that include mc mom.
The scenes are in the Replay gallery that Scrappy added, do I have to change a line in the mod script?
scrappy if you could clarify this problem I would appreciate it and thanks for the mod

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Does anyone know why you can't follow Natasha's route? you can choose to start the route but the scenes are skipped as if we never chose to follow Natasha's route. At first it didn't bother me because I wasn't that interested in natasha but now there are scenes that include mc mom.
The scenes are in the Replay gallery that Scrappy added, do I have to change a line in the mod script?
scrappy if you could clarify this problem I would appreciate it and thanks for the mod
Because... there is a particular point where in the walkthrough is not underlined well.
If you follow the walk till the end you miss a particular choice. I do not know why scrappy do not fix it. Or make it more easy to understand.
My too, try to understand why. And in the end, there is a point that in the walk is wrong to follow. I understand this thanks to someone on the main game thread.

After the main events at the aunt's house. The protagonist will return to his house accompanied by his cousin. Continue to play you arrive at a point where you meet again Natasha.
Day 13
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As you can see the walk tell you to choice the number 1. (But this is the wrong choice!) If you choice this... end relationship with Natasha. Bug? Some kind of error? I do not know...

The good choice to follow is:
2) I don't know. I don't think we should do it behind his back
And in the next choice
1) Give in to your carnal desires (This is highlight too)

After this you relationship with her continue...

• Red Heart
Reactions: ash996

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
First of all thank you for the walk update scrappy.
I also see you update the incest patch. But there is a second wrong line.
There are 3 sentences in all that had to be corrected. You only corrected 2.

Surely by mistake you skipped this one:

If I wasn't your father's ex-girlfriend... would that also be what you think?

I try to give you the most precise moment.
You correct and miss in this orders:

1) correct
2)If I wasn't your father's ex-girlfriend... would that also be what you think? (This happen immediately after the first one during the dinner scene the one you miss)
3) correct

Thank you for you hard work

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Because... there is a particular point where in the walkthrough is not underlined well.
If you follow the walk till the end you miss a particular choice. I do not know why scrappy do not fix it. Or make it more easy to understand.
My too, try to understand why. And in the end, there is a point that in the walk is wrong to follow. I understand this thanks to someone on the main game thread.

After the main events at the aunt's house. The protagonist will return to his house accompanied by his cousin. Continue to play you arrive at a point where you meet again Natasha.
Day 13

As you can see the walk tell you to choice the number 1. (But this is the wrong choice!) If you choice this... end relationship with Natasha. Bug? Some kind of error? I do not know...

The good choice to follow is:
2) I don't know. I don't think we should do it behind his back
And in the next choice
1) Give in to your carnal desires (This is highlight too)

After this you relationship with her continue...
choosing the highlighted answer i arrived at a point where she says herself that MC must be ready for doing it with her housband watching, but after that you see her speaking with MC moms saying MC chossed to end realtionship ....and now in this second playthorugh i can't have sex with hujt and lori anymore , in my first playthough i can.. this mods seems to mess with something..and even increasing lust and love points doesnt' work..before i can fuck with lori (anal too) with only a fgew points in love and 0 or 1 to lust...increasintg doenst change anything with her.during beach house i can't have sex things withe ither aunt and lori only something with mom... and returning home after beach house, when i catch lori with dildo she speak about darwin (asnd not thinking about MC like in previous playthorugh) and she kick me out the room.(before i fucked her in the ass)..but during nightin beach house lori masturbated thinking about MC doing her ass...so it's all messed up

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
choosing the highlighted answer i arrived at a point where she says herself that MC must be ready for doing it with her housband watching, but after that you see her speaking with MC moms saying MC chossed to end realtionship ....and now in this second playthorugh i can't have sex with hujt and lori anymore , in my first playthough i can.. this mods seems to mess with something..and even increasing lust and love points doesnt' work..before i can fuck with lori (anal too) with only a fgew points in love and 0 or 1 to lust...increasintg doenst change anything with her.during beach house i can't have sex things withe ither aunt and lori only something with mom... and returning home after beach house, when i catch lori with dildo she speak about darwin (asnd not thinking about MC like in previous playthorugh) and she kick me out the room.(before i fucked her in the ass)..but during nightin beach house lori masturbated thinking about MC doing her ass...so it's all messed up
Very strange. I can only tell you that in my game, I have played since day one with the walk active. And till now 0 error. I just need to reload for the Natasha event at day 13 to continue her story. Because the first time i follow all the highlight and in the end no Natasha. So as i say i reload the day 13 and choice:

I don't know. I don't think we should do it behind his back
And in the next choice
Give in to your carnal desires

Aftert some day she propose to do sex while her husband watch them...
I use rarelly the cheat. I just add some point here and there.

For example if a choice give:
Lori + 1
Barbara + 1

I choice Lori and then add +1 to barbara with the cheat XD
I pratically see every scene in the game till now.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Very strange. I can only tell you that in my game, I have played since day one with the walk active. And till now 0 error. I just need to reload for the Natasha event at day 13 to continue her story. Because the first time i follow all the highlight and in the end no Natasha. So as i say i reload the day 13 and choice:

I don't know. I don't think we should do it behind his back
And in the next choice
Give in to your carnal desires

Aftert some day she propose to do sex while her husband watch them...
I use rarelly the cheat. I just add some point here and there.

For example if a choice give:
Lori + 1
Barbara + 1

I choice Lori and then add +1 to barbara with the cheat XD
I pratically see every scene in the game till now.
then i think that the game is messed up...thi playthrough at lòeast.-..don't really know why in 2ndPT i misdsed many content with Lori asnd his mother...other than the point with nastasha..i would get the Cassie natasha lewd scene ...i think i need to restart froms cratch asgain...or at least form day 13..maybe is because the first playthorugh wasn't with mod on..i don't know...i know that before i had only natasha issue (and now i know why...i need not to choose the highlighted answer) , but now i ended up with issue with 3 girl...but has this game an Harem route?? cuz there is no harem tag...

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
p.s. someone noticed any great difference form love and lust path??
I'm not quite sure. But I think it only changes the way they speak. And the image of the girl/woman in the menu.

Till now i do not see any difference. Only how to say... dirtiest talk. At last look like this. I just play the love path, because i like to her love things XD istead of read text like bitch slut o something like that.

dracurox

Jun 24, 2020
My compressed Android port of My Pleasure 0.26.0 elite with scrappy 's walkthrough and gallery mod
Oh and incest is in too.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, dialogue and game text resize etc etc...
Gallery, Rel (relations) and Scene Replay are in the quick menu.
Edited relations mod to make + and - options easier on small touch screens
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
hey bud! any chance we could get an update with this when you can? thanks

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed Android port of My Pleasure 0.27.0 elite with scrappy 's walkthrough and gallery mod
Oh and incest is in too.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, dialogue and game text resize etc etc...
Gallery, Rel (relations) and Scene Replay are in the quick menu.
Edited relations mod to make + and - options easier on small touch screens
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Updated my Android port to v0.27 elite

rapideh

Oct 4, 2019
Anyone know why i almost always have an error when using the 'scene gallery' from main menu ? Sometime i can just press ignore and it works but most of the time it won't. Exemple of one error ( it changes depending of the scene ) :
"While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 167, in script
jump expression _in_replay
ScriptError: could not find label 'wt_ep19_2'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 167, in script
jump expression _in_replay
File "MyPleasure-0.27-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "MyPleasure-0.27-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'wt_ep19_2'."

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
View attachment 642787

Overview:
A mod that shows hints for points in dialogue and highlights the best dialogue options with green.
Also add a replay gallery to the main menu allowing to replay scenes

Game/Creator: My Pleasure /
Modder: scrappy /
Mod Version: 0.27
Game Version: 0.27
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Download: - -

ANDROID

(Samples/Screenshots)
View attachment 642807

Hi can you update the mod, because a new version is out (My Pleasure v0.28 Elite)

Thanks in advance.

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
Please update

My Pleasure Walkthrough/Gallery Mod [v0.28 Elite]
How about instead of asking for updates not even a few mins after the update drops, you donate to the WT modders!

ps:also would be nice when you answer stuff about games if you used the SPOILER tag, so you don't fuck it up up for the rest who have not played, the chapter or the game.
Let the person wake up, see the updated game, then maybe they get a chance to play it so then figure out what needs to be updated, you know people do have RL problems and things outside of this forum!

Last edited:

dweebledum

Formerly 'twinklecake'
May 21, 2018
How about instead of asking for updates not even a few mins after the update drops, you donate to the WT modders!

ps:also would be nice when you answer stuff about games if you used the SPOILER tag, so you don't fuck it up up for the rest who have not played, the chapter or the game.
Let the person wake up, see the updated game, then maybe they get a chance to play it so then figure out what needs to be updated, you know people do have RL problems and things outside of this forum!
I don't really understand the logic behind not asking for a thing you want from a nice person who seems like they might happily give it to you. It's not like it's somehow mutually exclusive with donating, and I can't imagine a few new posts in the thread are that huge of a bother for the OP.

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
I don't really understand the logic behind not asking for a thing you want from a nice person who seems like they might happily give it to you. It's not like it's somehow mutually exclusive with donating, and I can't imagine a few new posts in the thread are that huge of a bother for the OP.
The point is the game drops and within mins the person is asking for an update!
Modders do this for (FREE), let them do it at their time, if 2 days have gone by and no update ok, them maybe post a reminder, but i'm sure most modders are updated with the drops as most make some side $ with them, so they update them pretty quick, specially Scrappy, so no need the harass them within mins of the game getting posted that's my point, let the modder DL and check the game, again we all live in Diff parts of the World, time zones ect, all I'm saying is let them be and update as they want or RL permits. it free made by someone with their time, no need to be asking just wait, DL and be grateful.

is not about the op being upset or bothered is about the person always doing the same Sugar Honey Iced Tea everytime, not the mention spoiling the games for others, as don't seem to know how to use the spoiler tags. it get's annoying after a while....

The donating was just out of the blue as in shut up and put up, not really related!

Sorry, didn't mean to trigger anything by suggesting a Donation to the dev's and or modders, I know it's a touchy subject for leechers.

Reactions: Ramagar
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes