Mod Ren'Py My Pleasure Walkthrough/Gallery Mod [v0.39 Elite] [scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

dweebledum

Formerly 'twinklecake'
May 21, 2018
The point is the game drops and within mins the person is asking for an update!
Modders do this for (FREE), let them do it at their time, if 2 days have gone by and no update ok, them maybe post a reminder, but i'm sure most modders are updated with the drops as most make some side $ with them, so they update them pretty quick, specially Scrappy, so no need the harass them within mins of the game getting posted that's my point, let the modder DL and check the game, again we all live in Diff parts of the World, time zones ect, all I'm saying is let them be and update as they want or RL permits. it free made by someone with their time, no need to be asking just wait, DL and be grateful.

is not about the op being upset or bothered is about the person always doing the same Sugar Honey Iced Tea everytime, not the mention spoiling the games for others, as don't seem to know how to use the spoiler tags. it get's annoying after a while....

The donating was just out of the blue as in shut up and put up, not really related!

Sorry, didn't mean to trigger anything by suggesting a Donation to the dev's and or modders, I know it's a touchy subject for leechers.
I mean, it's not harassing if the modder isn't bothered by it and there is no intent to bother him either is my point. Like, definitionally.

I don't really care about any of the other stuff you mentioned, especially the unnecessary buzzwords.

• Angry
Reactions: demnesn21151

muscon3

Nov 3, 2018
View attachment 642787

Overview:
A mod that shows hints for points in dialogue and highlights the best dialogue options with green.
Also add a replay gallery to the main menu allowing to replay scenes

Game/Creator: My Pleasure /
Modder: scrappy /
Mod Version: 0.27
Game Version: 0.27
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -

ANDROID

(Samples/Screenshots)
View attachment 642807
update please

Reactions: Denos

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Updated for 0.28
Getting errors in the Haley scene for this release.
Right before you choose ass or pussy (I chose the rougher option for previous choice) and then continues throughout remainder of the scene
game21a.renpy seems to be throwing up the errors
also says hal_light not defined

gargolot21

Dec 7, 2020
Right before you choose ass or pussy (I chose the rougher option for previous choice) and then continues throughout remainder of the scene
Yeah I can vouch for that. It happened to me too

Beer_n_cider

Dec 23, 2020
Yeah I can vouch for that. It happened to me too
It's just some values that got missed. Open up 21.rpy and make some additions at line 169
Python:
166:label day21hal:
167:    if _in_replay:
168:        $hal_sex_life=True
169:        $ hal_light = False
170:        $ hal_rough = False
171:    $ persistent.unlock_189 = True
and the scene will play out as expected.

gargolot21

Dec 7, 2020
It's just some values that got missed. Open up 21.rpy and make some additions at line 169
Python:
166:label day21hal:
167:    if _in_replay:
168:        $hal_sex_life=True
169:        $ hal_light = False
170:        $ hal_rough = False
171:    $ persistent.unlock_189 = True
and the scene will play out as expected.
Cool it worked. Thanks for the fix

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
I guess I'll have to wait for a slap and paste fix since I'm not tech savvy enough to follow the instructions given previously dammit

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed Android port of My Pleasure 0.28.0 elite with scrappy 's walkthrough and gallery mod
Oh and incest is in too.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, dialogue and game text resize etc etc...
Gallery, Rel (relations) and Scene Replay are in the quick menu.
Edited relations mod to make + and - options easier on small touch screens
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Updated my Android port to v0.28

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Updated for 0.28
Hi scrappy first of all thank you for the new walk update. I also notice some update in the incest patch.
But there are some lines to correct again. During my playthrough i notice something during the Barbara and Lori scene.
So i notice it in the file 21a. If you look in the original file of the game, you can see this:

File 21a
mc "{i}Cassandra... she's only a few meters away.{/i}" #mom
mc "{i}But Cassandra... she's only a few meters away.{/i}" #mom

Edit #1 (as i see this is all the text to correct)
mc "Okay, Cassie. Let me put on some clothes and I'll go get her." # mom

Unfortunately I'm not good at editing. I also try to add this two lines to you mod... but the game tell me that i miss some things that i do not understand o_O if only i understand better english :cry:
So the only things i can do is help you here.

Thank you again

Last edited:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Damn, Scrappy. Update .29 Elite has been out for a couple hours now, and you haven't updated your Mod yet. I don't know about you. LoL. Just playing. Love the work you do, man.

Reactions: Punto and truten

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Damn, Scrappy. Update .29 Elite has been out for a couple hours now, and you haven't updated your Mod yet. I don't know about you. LoL. Just playing. Love the work you do, man.
Check his Discord. They are always updated there and quickly.

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
You are correct
ok, i'm just checking.
if there's actually a discord page while there is no link mentionned anywhere, it's very possible to be exclusive or only on request. as a link is always limited to certain time period and has to be refreshed constantly after running out.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Check his Discord. They are always updated there and quickly.
As I said, I was just playing. I can wait patiently for it to come out here. I know it takes some time for people like Scrappy to do them. And add to that the fact they do multiple ones, it is understandable to take a little bit.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes