Mod Ren'Py My Pleasure Walkthrough/Gallery Mod [v0.39 Elite] [scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

tan79

Jun 22, 2019
My compressed Android port of My Pleasure 0.29.0 elite with scrappy 's walkthrough and gallery mod
Oh and incest is in too.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, dialogue and game text resize etc etc...
Gallery, Rel (relations) and Scene Replay are in the quick menu.
Edited relations mod to make + and - options easier on small touch screens
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

edit: minor fix in wt, [] read as name on Android
HI Wills747 can you update to the new ver?
Thk u

Reactions: Sonny86

NylamuR

Apr 28, 2022
View attachment 642787

Overview:
A mod that shows hints for points in dialogue and highlights the best dialogue options with green.
Also add a replay gallery to the main menu allowing to replay scenes

Game/Creator: My Pleasure /
Modder: scrappy /
Mod Version: 0.30
Game Version: 0.30
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -

ANDROID

(Samples/Screenshots)
View attachment 642807
Thank you for the Mod scrappy. you're the best man,.

NylamuR

Apr 28, 2022
I can't wait to have alone time with JULIA on version 0.30 again. Damn that woman, oldie but good!!!!.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed Android port of My Pleasure 0.30.0 elite with scrappy 's walkthrough and gallery mod
Oh and incest is in too.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, dialogue and game text resize etc etc...
Gallery, Rel (relations) and Scene Replay are in the quick menu.
Edited relations mod to make + and - options easier on small touch screens
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Updated my Android port to v0.30 elite

• Red Heart
Reactions: NylamuR and dra4654

Scet

Jul 11, 2020
Hey Scrappy, thanks for the mod, really appreciated.
Was wondering if you could incorporate a "Save Name' in your mod, would make it easier for those who want to go down separate paths?

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hey Scrappy, thanks for the mod, really appreciated.
Was wondering if you could incorporate a "Save Name' in your mod, would make it easier for those who want to go down separate paths?
Even without it you know you can rename the page? Clipboard01.jpg

babaex

May 28, 2022
I just checked, and yeah that scene is missing from the gallery. Scrappy, could you possibly add in that scene some time? Thanks
Not only this scene is missing but also there are 2 bugged scenes from version 0.28 in Scrappy's gallery. The elite scene does not end automatically and rough variant of Haley scene is broken due to the scene transition between 2 files. I already fixed the 2 bugged scenes for myself and I don't mind uploading the fixed files here or sending them to Scrappy if Scrappy is OK with this.

gargolot21

Dec 7, 2020
Not only this scene is missing but also there are 2 bugged scenes from version 0.28 in Scrappy's gallery. The elite scene does not end automatically and rough variant of Haley scene is broken due to the scene transition between 2 files. I already fixed the 2 bugged scenes for myself and I don't mind uploading the fixed files here or sending them to Scrappy if Scrappy is OK with this.
I knew about the Haley rough scene, which I fixed too with the inputs from a page back or so. I didn't know about the elite scene issue though. Hopefully Scrappy can fix and update the mod soon.

babaex

May 28, 2022
I knew about the Haley rough scene, which I fixed too with the inputs from a page back or so. I didn't know about the elite scene issue though. Hopefully Scrappy can fix and update the mod soon.
My fix for Haley scene is completely different allowing transition between the 2 files for the chosen variant but whatever. As for the elite scene the fix is easy one. $renpy.end_replay() had to be added at the end of elitecontent_28.rpy file.

Reactions: Knight of the Dawn

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Hey Scrappy. Do me a favor? Could you work on the Replay area maybe? It is very laggy and slow loading. It takes like 10+ seconds for a page to load. I think it is because of too many scenes per page. PC version anyway. Maybe do it for the new 3.1 version.

Thanx.

Reactions: Punto

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i don't understand what are those helloween content that are mentionmed into change log...there are new story content ? is this helloween content a new one (or is the one on the island?)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes