Mod Ren'Py My Pleasure Walkthrough/Gallery Mod [v0.39 Elite] [scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
No, because the mod replaces some of those files, that's why he has his own patch so it works with his mod. You also cannot use URM either as it won't start the game with it apparently.
hello SonsOLiberty

I'm playing v0.32 on the pc (w7u64) and have installed scrappy's mod+ipatch and also URM. The game takes a while to start, but works for me without any problems.

I will now wait until scrappy has created mod+ipatch for v0.33 and then test it again with URM.

Reactions: Pif paf

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
hello SonsOLiberty

I'm playing v0.32 on the pc (w7u64) and have installed scrappy's mod+ipatch and also URM. The game takes a while to start, but works for me without any problems.

I will now wait until scrappy has created mod+ipatch for v0.33 and then test it again with URM.
People in the thread were saying that had URM installed and it was crashing there game, so who knows.

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
if someone could clarify, why the mod recommends breaking up the affair forever, when both options go to the same sex scene? 1678919158736.png

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
Ah alright, I was wondering what was wrong. Hope the patch works soon as well as it's weird to play without the right dialogue even though Cassie herself has the mom title o_O

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
scrappy i think the patch need an update.
Look like that there are new linee to correct in this new update. I don't want to be wrong but I think they start from file 23a.
When the mother catch MC's and Lori fuck at the end of last version, MC say: She got you, Cassie. Istead of Mom

On the file 23a the linee start like this.
mc "She got you now, Cassie."

lol i try to look at you I-Patch XD and i try to add that linee... but i am not good :cry: the game continue to tell me invalid syntax with a red right arrow :ROFLMAO:
If only i know how to help you, man surelly i help you. But i think you are the bast. So i wait for you i patch update :LOL:

Hope you update it soon.
Anyway as always thank you for the walk mod!

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Ah alright, I was wondering what was wrong. Hope the patch works soon as well as it's weird to play without the right dialogue even though Cassie herself has the mom title o_O
Just make a save and play it without, and use the one in the game OP, then replay when it comes out if you want to play now.

Or just tab skip through with the mod, remember the important decisions (probably are not many), add the updated patch (from game OP) and re-play.

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
last mod v0.33 Elite works fine to me, no problems here. I just copied it into */game folder

Last edited:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed Android port of My Pleasure 0.33.0 elite with scrappy 's walkthrough and gallery mod
Oh and incest is in too.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, dialogue and game text resize etc etc...
Gallery, Rel (relations) and Scene Replay are in the quick menu.
Edited relations mod to make + and - options easier on small touch screens
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Updated my Android port to 0.33 Elite

Amon617

May 23, 2022
Thanks for the 0.33 update. There are some fixes needs to be done tho. It seems like I-Patch is not included and there are a few wrong lines. We appreciate the work my dude. Thx.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
what's wrong with the uncensor patch?? what is this crap thjat MC call his mom Cassie, what about MC cousin saying : what does it fill to fuck with your ex -boyfriend son?? instead of dad anmd mom like always??

dastryker

Nov 15, 2022
what's wrong with the uncensor patch?? what is this crap thjat MC call his mom Cassie, what about MC cousin saying : what does it fill to fuck with your ex -boyfriend son?? instead of dad anmd mom like always??
Seems like he updates his i-patch separately from the rest of the mod. And sadly the OP patch doesn't work with the mod. I've been slowly replaying from the beginning on .32 while waiting for the new iPatch, hoping I don't get to the new update before it's ready.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes