Mod Ren'Py My Pleasure Walkthrough/Gallery Mod [v0.39 Elite] [scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

badttbtiger

Sep 13, 2021
Would be awesome if you could do a mod that gives the game an auto button. Really don't see why there isn't one already, considering there is already a skip button and more....

Reactions: Axxis and Capt OA

Trminator

May 3, 2017
it is
just wanted to clear this up

idk if he mean´t the elite or the whole game :unsure:
The "a" in the current version is there, because it's a patch release, i.e. a breaking bug got fixed from 0.34 Elite to 0.34a Elite. It is NOT an alpha/beta release, tho, so I'd hope for a mod from scrappy, some time in the coming week, but when is entirely up to him, obviously :)

Reactions: Kevinlolz

Capt OA

Apr 29, 2018
Would be awesome if you could do a mod that gives the game an auto button. Really don't see why there isn't one already, considering there is already a skip button and more....
Agree, is there a way to add the "Auto" button to the footer menu?

Axxis

Apr 11, 2022
Trust me. I have given up trying to get devs to add the auto button. They seem to think that people love to click on a screen through 5 gigs worth of pictures. I used to mod the quick menu back into my games, but now I just throw the game into the recycling bin and add it to a list of novels that I will never try again. Thanks for the heads up on this one. I won't even bother downloading it now.

Reactions: badttbtiger

HadazzH

Feb 12, 2019
Trust me. I have given up trying to get devs to add the auto button. They seem to think that people love to click on a screen through 5 gigs worth of pictures. I used to mod the quick menu back into my games, but now I just throw the game into the recycling bin and add it to a list of novels that I will never try again. Thanks for the heads up on this one. I won't even bother downloading it now.
Found this Renpy code from somewhere in 95zone:

init 9999 python:
config.underlay.append(renpy.Keymap(toggle_auto = Preference("auto-forward", "toggle")))
config.keymap["toggle_auto"] = ["alt_K_a"]

How to make it work:
1.Copy it into text file (notepad.txt)
2. Rename file for example "auto_toggle.", and change file extension .txt into .rpy.
3. Put the auto_toggle.rpy file inside "game" folder.
4. Toggle auto on/off by pressing ALT+a

Tried with 3 different games and it worked. Don't know how to adjust speed as am not a coder.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Found this Renpy code from somewhere in 95zone:

init 9999 python:
config.underlay.append(renpy.Keymap(toggle_auto = Preference("auto-forward", "toggle")))
config.keymap["toggle_auto"] = ["alt_K_a"]

How to make it work:
1.Copy it into text file (notepad.txt)
2. Rename file for example "auto_toggle.", and change file extension .txt into .rpy.
3. Put the auto_toggle.rpy file inside "game" folder.
4. Toggle auto on/off by pressing ALT+a

Tried with 3 different games and it worked. Don't know how to adjust speed as am not a coder.
Well, in most games you can go to settings/options and then select "unseen text" , save, once you start the game you can then hit tab and fast forward until a choice comes up.

If the game does not offer it you can get [Tool] - [Ren'Py] - UnRen-old, UnRen-forall(v8.3), UnRen-Powershell-forall(v8.3) run and select option 5 and it creates a skip file, now you can fast forward with tab until a descion point comes up you must select.

Reactions: HadazzH

HadazzH

Feb 12, 2019
Well, in most games you can go to settings/options and then select "unseen text" , save, once you start the game you can then hit tab and fast forward until a choice comes up.

If the game does not offer it you can get [Tool] - [Ren'Py] - UnRen-old, UnRen-forall(v8.3), UnRen-Powershell-forall(v8.3) run and select option 5 and it creates a skip file, now you can fast forward with tab until a descion point comes up you must select.
Well I thought that Axxis wanted to read text without using mouse/enter (Not fast forward). The script I found shows a line of text - pauses - moves to next slide - pauses - so you can read and watch pictures automatically.

Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

Bladerunner63

Nov 18, 2020
Getting annoyed here.... errors every other scene ! Did a clean install no nods , patches, even started game again still errors !

• Angry
Reactions: Tinuss

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Getting annoyed here.... errors every other scene ! Did a clean install no nods , patches, even started game again still errors !
If it's in the base game, maybe you should post this into its page instead of the Mod's page. Just a thought.

Axxis

Apr 11, 2022

I appreciate the time you guys took to reply. I wasn't really looking to skip the text. I can mod it myself if I really wanted to, but I refuse to add in something that should have never been removed. thanks again though.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes