Mod Ren'Py My Pleasure Walkthrough/Gallery Mod [v0.39 Elite] [scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022
The only bug I found and is still in the mod is 1 missing End of replay in the gallery for the scene with Lori when Cassandra catches you but this is far from game breaking and I am using the mod on compressed version.
I might just be unlucky then. I tried dragging the files on a new version separately instead of doing it all at once, and it seemed to work, but after closing and opening it again I get the same error. Oh well, it's not totally unplayable anyway, thank you for your input.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Thanks for the walk mod as always.
Just to understand why the I-patch is again not update. At last, to understand if scrappy soon or late update also that too. Or if he gave up, that would be a real shame. Since he is one of the best to do the i-patch

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Scrappy iPatch: I attempted to use it instead of installing the "official" (since it replaces files Scrappy replaces), but it didn't appear to extend to the "extra/elite" scenes, only the "primary" AVN scenes, at least in .33, which was what I was playing at the time.

Installing Scrappy general mod first, then "offical" iPatch files after seemed to work, allowing the Scrappy WT and Gallery to be fully functional, and the name/title changes to apply to all aspects of the AVN.

I think the "overinstall" of the official patch was mentioned somewhere else here, but I couldn't really find the comment I'd seen it on before, and got tired of looking. ;)

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Scrappy iPatch: I attempted to use it instead of installing the "official" (since it replaces files Scrappy replaces), but it didn't appear to extend to the "extra/elite" scenes, only the "primary" AVN scenes, at least in .33, which was what I was playing at the time.

Installing Scrappy general mod first, then "offical" iPatch files after seemed to work, allowing the Scrappy WT and Gallery to be fully functional, and the name/title changes to apply to all aspects of the AVN.

I think the "overinstall" of the official patch was mentioned somewhere else here, but I couldn't really find the comment I'd seen it on before, and got tired of looking. ;)
I admit I haven't tried everything. But I did your same install and actually playing the patch works. But the name cassandra always remained cassandra and not mom. So I also tried to insert the scrappy i-patch and at least with that the name of cassandra becomes mom again, with the other patch it seems to work anyway.

To be precise : Installing Scrappy general mod first, then "offical" iPatch files + MP_I_patch (scrappy). All three for now work well.
Cassandra name become Mom again and the other thing is from the offical ipatch. At last for now i find no problem. But as i said i just started the new update.

but I sincerely hope that scrappy continues to update his, it gives me a real sense of continuity.

Last edited:

Secret09

Oct 20, 2017
My compressed Android port of My Pleasure 0.34a elite with scrappy 's walkthrough and gallery mod
Oh and incest is in too.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, dialogue and game text resize etc etc...
Gallery, Rel (relations) and Scene Replay are in the quick menu.
Edited relations mod to make + and - options easier on small touch screens
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

The Android port freezes and shuts down at the start where I named my character

mesmer11

Nov 27, 2018
I can't, for the life of me, get this to work. I'm running the game on MacOS. I navigate to the main game folder, and I've tried different ways of installing the mod:

1. Extracting the mod zip file from within the main game folder, but that just creates a new folder called "game-1", and there's no option to overwrite files.
2. Extracting the mod zip file elsewhere, then copying the mod's game folder to the main game's folder, then choosing the "merge" option.
3. Extracting the mod zip file elsewhere, then opening the mod's game folder and the main game directory's "game" folder, and highlighting all the files in the mod game folder and dragging them to the main game's "game" folder, and choosing to replace all files that are duplicate names.

For all three tries (even without trying to install scrappy's ipatch or the official ipatch), I can open the game, but if I try to open Scrappy's scene gallery, or the game's "lewd memories" gallery, I get an error.

(One thing I'm curious about is that all the links for scrappy's v3.4a mod result in showing a mod for v3.4, not 3.4a... is that supposed to be like that?)

Can anyone help? If you can, and can provide me with the correct steps to install the mod, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

Green_Banana

Jul 31, 2022
My compressed Android port of My Pleasure 0.34a elite with scrappy 's walkthrough and gallery mod
Oh and incest is in too.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, dialogue and game text resize etc etc...
Gallery, Rel (relations) and Scene Replay are in the quick menu.
Edited relations mod to make + and - options easier on small touch screens
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Trojan detected

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Damn, that must be why my phone is slow lately.
Seriously, feel free to test it online. I hear virustotal.com is good and aggregates a number of scanners.
I downloaded it as well just to be sure and Bitdefender didn't register anything. These false positives lately is getting ridiculous....

Reactions: Green_Banana

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
I downloaded it as well just to be sure and Bitdefender didn't register anything. These false positives lately is getting ridiculous....
I think it's likely related to the permission I request to run Alternative Saves.
I don't believe for a minute that phone antivirus has the intelligence or the access to actually read any APK 's inner code.

Green_Banana

Jul 31, 2022
Almost every android port here has Trojans inside them -- according to my phone's security system and Avast lol. But my phone's framerate drops sometimes don't know if it's the phone itself or these

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Almost every android port here has Trojans inside them -- according to my phone's security system and Avast lol. But my phone's framerate drops sometimes don't know if it's the phone itself or these
Swap Avast out for something else (if you feel you need to) or just disable it. I was lucky enough to find an "Optimiser" update for my Huawei that has killed Avast off.

Reactions: Green_Banana

Green_Banana

Jul 31, 2022
Swap Avast out for something else (if you feel you need to) or just disable it. I was lucky enough to find an "Optimiser" update for my Huawei that has killed Avast off.
I'm using POCO. Has framerate issues don't know why they haven't fixed that yet with their consistent phone updates. The security system is powered by Avast. Flagged 3 apps with Trojan. At this point i'm convinced it's just false positives

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
View attachment 642787

Overview:
A mod that shows hints for points in dialogue and highlights the best dialogue options with green.
Also add a replay gallery to the main menu allowing to replay scenes

Game/Creator: My Pleasure /
Modder: scrappy /
Mod Version: 0.34a
Game Version: 0.34a
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -

ANDROID

(Samples/Screenshots)
View attachment 642807
0.35 Elite is up on main thread

Reactions: Trminator
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes