Mod Ren'Py My Pleasure Walkthrough/Gallery Mod [v0.39 Elite] [scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Jun 24, 2022
I'm using POCO. Has framerate issues don't know why they haven't fixed that yet with their consistent phone updates. The security system is powered by Avast. Flagged 3 apps with Trojan. At this point i'm convinced it's just false positives
Im using POCO too. It is false positives

mandudeman

May 28, 2021
Trick I found out to get around the Mod Missing Errors when the Mod has not been updated yet is to just Extract the Game like normal but then Also Apply the "Outdated Walkthrough/Mod" to the game folder then start the game at last saved point you used and then continue to get the Error and then close the Game and then Extract/Copy the Updated Game Folder from the Non Modded Game Folder then you should be able to start the game and Continue From Last Modded Save with no Error.

(So Far I have not gotten any errors doing this But anything is possible So back your saves up if you worry trying this method)
You Also wont have access to Mod Menu this way until you apply Updated Mod.

Hope this helps some people

Reactions: ramirovarela

chancerisker

Jan 20, 2023
Trick I found out to get around the Mod Missing Errors when the Mod has not been updated yet is to just Extract the Game like normal but then Also Apply the "Outdated Walkthrough/Mod" to the game folder then start the game at last saved point you used and then continue to get the Error and then close the Game and then Extract/Copy the Updated Game Folder from the Non Modded Game Folder then you should be able to start the game and Continue From Last Modded Save with no Error.

(So Far I have not gotten any errors doing this But anything is possible So back your saves up if you worry trying this method)
You Also wont have access to Mod Menu this way until you apply Updated Mod.

Hope this helps some people
cn you be a bit more specific on the process?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
It's not going to be updated anytime soon, the last few versions have not been. He's been busy. The incest patch hasn't been updated for a few versions either.

Just make a save and play. Then come back when it's updated.
For the incest patch story, there is a way. Of course I prefer scrappy's incest patch. Which I will continue to wait because I definitely found it a few more points better.

But if someone wants a way to play incest with this new update there is a way:

Use MP_I_patch (scrappy) + the I-patch on the original/main game page. And you will still have the whole plot in incest.
I play the new update like this just to try it, and the relationship work well till the end of the update.

MP_I_patch (scrappy change Cassie name into Mom and so on for the Aunt too)
I-Patch from the main page, give the incest plot till the end.

Why I prefer the scrappy one? Because all you had to do was insert a single file and in some places it was more detailed :ROFLMAO:
But the other one also works well.

For the rest we have to wait for the Walk/gallery mod to be updated. In that case, if scrappy hasn't updated its I-patch yet.
All we have to do is do this:
Installing Scrappy general mod first, then "offical" iPatch files + MP_I_patch (scrappy). Last time i do this with the 0.34a work well. The only things that the mod lost is the cheating to raise the love/submission point. Because i think the offical ipatch change some file too. So as is say this is like putting a patch on, but at least you have incest with the walk. While waiting scrappy finally has some free time to fix his old incest patch

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
For the incest patch story, there is a way. Of course I prefer scrappy's incest patch. Which I will continue to wait because I definitely found it a few more points better.

But if someone wants a way to play incest with this new update there is a way:

Use MP_I_patch (scrappy) + the I-patch on the original/main game page. And you will still have the whole plot in incest.
I play the new update like this just to try it, and the relationship work well till the end of the update.

MP_I_patch (scrappy change Cassie name into Mom and so on for the Aunt too)
I-Patch from the main page, give the incest plot till the end.

Why I prefer the scrappy one? Because all you had to do was insert a single file and in some places it was more detailed :ROFLMAO:
But the other one also works well.

For the rest we have to wait for the Walk/gallery mod to be updated. In that case, if scrappy hasn't updated its I-patch yet.
All we have to do is do this:
Installing Scrappy general mod first, then "offical" iPatch files + MP_I_patch (scrappy). Last time i do this with the 0.34a work well. The only things that the mod lost is the cheating to raise the love/submission point. Because i think the offical ipatch change some file too. So as is say this is like putting a patch on, but at least you have incest with the walk. While waiting scrappy finally has some free time to fix his old incest patch
The on one the main page is the official one, dev made.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
You all do know that Scrappy posts updates to their Discord before they are posted here. So look on the Discord and Pateron.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
The on one the main page is the official one, dev made.
Yeah i know, its a bit hard to explain, but the developer forgot to put the nickname how to explain this... Change the name in parental Name? I mean if we use the official, you see only Cassandra. While with Scrappy you see Mom.
it's a little more detail that is nice to notice. This is why in my past comment I said that if we use both the scrappy and the official one, you have a better patch.

The scrappy patch applie both parental name and incest in the dialogue, while official only in the dialogue.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yeah i know, its a bit hard to explain, but the developer forgot to put the nickname how to explain this... Change the name in parental Name? I mean if we use the official, you see only Cassandra. While with Scrappy you see Mom.
it's a little more detail that is nice to notice. This is why in my past comment I said that if we use both the scrappy and the official one, you have a better patch.

The scrappy patch applie both parental name and incest in the dialogue, while official only in the dialogue.
The patch has all that, not sure why it's not doing it for you.

$ m = Character("Mom", color="#ae84ae", what_outlines=[ (2, "#000000") ]) ### Cassandra
$ mrl = Character("Mom", color="#ae84ae", what_outlines=[ (2, "#000000") ]) ###

$ aup = "Aunt" ### Julia
$ aujp = "Aunt Julia" ### Julia
$ mop = "Mom" ### Cassandra
$ corjul = "my Sister Julia" ### "your uncle Cornell. Your father's little brother."
$ corjul2 = "The one with the Daughter..." ### "The one who lives with your friend?"

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
The patch has all that, not sure why it's not doing it for you.

$ m = Character("Mom", color="#ae84ae", what_outlines=[ (2, "#000000") ]) ### Cassandra
$ mrl = Character("Mom", color="#ae84ae", what_outlines=[ (2, "#000000") ]) ###

$ aup = "Aunt" ### Julia
$ aujp = "Aunt Julia" ### Julia
$ mop = "Mom" ### Cassandra
$ corjul = "my Sister Julia" ### "your uncle Cornell. Your father's little brother."
$ corjul2 = "The one with the Daughter..." ### "The one who lives with your friend?"
Strange... seriously I don't know why but the first time I inserted only the official patch, they didn't come out. So I entered that of scrappy and everything was correct. Now I tried to remove the scrappy one and I only left the official one and I see the correct names... maybe I made some mistake when I copied the patch to the game folder.

thanks for pointing it out to me. Next time i try to check better

• Hey there
Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Strange... seriously I don't know why but the first time I inserted only the official patch, they didn't come out. So I entered that of scrappy and everything was correct. Now I tried to remove the scrappy one and I only left the official one and I see the correct names... maybe I made some mistake when I copied the patch to the game folder.

thanks for pointing it out to me. Next time i try to check better
Hmm you got me :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Is he still alive?
Well. Hopefully he's alright, whatever might be going on IRL, and he can return soon. I tried to look up and see how to highlight choices in a Renpy game, and it was all a bunch of who shot JR for me. I was lost about 4 seconds into the tutorial video's. LoL

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes