Mod Ren'Py My Pleasure Walkthrough/Gallery Mod [v0.39 Elite] [scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

wilkwild6896

Jan 6, 2022
Since it seems that scrappy went MIA since 11 July (last Patreon post), if I apply this mod (0.34a) to the new version of the game (0.35), will it work up until the end of 0.34a content?
It seems to load and i can start a new game with it but it's unclear if your saves will be messed up when you get to the end of 0.34/after you start 0.35. Either way to play 0.35 you will need to remove the mod at the current time since it overwrites the original choice.rpy and gallery.rpy. If your saves still work after removing the mod the ipatch wont work (if you play with it) since the one you need to play with scrappy mod doesn't work on the base game.
So pretty much until scrappy comes back and updates the mod the farthest you will be able to play is 0.34a elite using the mod since there is a 99% chance your saves won't work if you remove the mod.

Helzing

May 18, 2019
How do I run the i patch with the turkish file?

config.label_overrides ={
"start" : "start_i",
"after_load" : "after_load_i"
}

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
Glad to see this updated but should it be assumed that the ipatch for the mod is still not though? Kind of don't want to risk installing the mod and wiping out the progress of my previous saves if that's the case :(

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed Android port of My Pleasure 0.35 elite with scrappy 's walkthrough and gallery mod
Oh and incest is in too.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, dialogue and game text resize etc etc...
Gallery, Rel (relations) and Scene Replay are in the quick menu.
Edited relations mod to make + and - options easier on small touch screens
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Updated my Android port to 0.35 Elite

Helzing

May 18, 2019
Glad to see this updated but should it be assumed that the ipatch for the mod is still not though? Kind of don't want to risk installing the mod and wiping out the progress of my previous saves if that's the case :(

mod and i patch work in english, but i patch does not work in other languages. Only character names work, dialogues do not work.

Trminator

May 3, 2017
mod and i patch work in english, but i patch does not work in other languages. Only character names work, dialogues do not work.
that is, because the translation file does not contain the new phrases from the substituted labels in the MP_I_patch.rpy ... I am currently unsure how you'd get that file generated for turkish, in order to be able to translate the necessary sentences, though :/

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Does anyone know if the mod works with Steam version and steam achievements? The Ipatch on OP of regular game borks Steam version, and makes it crash at startup. Does this one work with steam?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Does anyone know if the mod works with Steam version and steam achievements? The Ipatch on OP of regular game borks Steam version, and makes it crash at startup. Does this one work with steam?
I don't think Steam is updated to the current release on site.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I don't think Steam is updated to the current release on site.
No, it's not, but the gallery unlocker and mod still work for what content Steam has so far. Unfortunately, the mod does bork Steam achievements, so if you want those, you have to play without it. This Ipatch does seem to work with the Steam version though, so that's nice. (y)

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
View attachment 642787

Overview:
A mod that shows hints for points in dialogue and highlights the best dialogue options with green.
Also add a replay gallery to the main menu allowing to replay scenes

Game/Creator: My Pleasure /
Modder: scrappy /
Mod Version: 0.35
Game Version: 0.35
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -

ANDROID

(Samples/Screenshots)
View attachment 642807
Hii .New update is now available.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
If you have a save with Scrappy's mod, you can't play the last update regardless of using the mod or not

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes