Mod Ren'Py My Pleasure Walkthrough/Gallery Mod [v0.39 Elite] [scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Scrappy's just busy. This isn't dead. He's been hard working and has several games he updates. Perhaps he's just taking a break between them. Perhaps he's having college exams (like another great modder is). Perhaps he's having health issues (like yet another great modder). Whatever the reason, Scrappy will be back. Give him some time.

Jun 6, 2018
View attachment 642787

Overview:
A mod that shows hints for points in dialogue and highlights the best dialogue options with green.
Also add a replay gallery to the main menu allowing to replay scenes

Game/Creator: My Pleasure /
Modder: scrappy /
Mod Version: 0.34a
Game Version: 0.34a
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -

ANDROID

(Samples/Screenshots)
View attachment 642807

not updated yet. !!

Deathangel

Jul 14, 2017
Usually not, some mods leaves traces in the save files which makes them impossible to load in a non modded game.
sure, but in my last experiences i had to start the game over and over again after i modded it, i just haven't figured out if it's the mod or the ipatch yet. because I didn't have any problems with the save files, whether modded or not.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
sure, but in my last experiences i had to start the game over and over again after i modded it, i just haven't figured out if it's the mod or the patch yet. because I didn't have any problems with the save files, whether modded or not.
The patch in the OP of the game thread is "dev official", so make of that what you will. You can always try URM, it's more or less any kind of mod you want it to be, some limitations, but it's very non evasive and can be used as a WT/point finder/decision maker....

Yes, yes, it looks confusing, but it is really, really, not....

Universal Ren'Py Mod [1.13.2] (mod any Ren'Py game yourself)

doujin1

Nov 18, 2017
The patch in the OP of the game thread is "dev official", so make of that what you will. You can always try URM, it's more or less any kind of mod you want it to be, some limitations, but it's very non evasive and can be used as a WT/point finder/decision maker....

Yes, yes, it looks confusing, but it is really, really, not....

Universal Ren'Py Mod [1.13.2] (mod any Ren'Py game yourself)
the URM is not detect the choice for this game. really sad

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
well it's been so long and still no update bah hope he is on holydays at least...

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Since it seems that scrappy went MIA since 11 July (last Patreon post), if I apply this mod (0.34a) to the new version of the game (0.35), will it work up until the end of 0.34a content?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes