Mod Ren'Py My Pleasure Walkthrough/Gallery Mod [v0.39 Elite] [scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

CubeD

Aug 1, 2021
If you have a save with Scrappy's mod, you can't play the last update regardless of using the mod or not
If you want to play through without waiting for the mod. Download the old mod and move over just the "1replay.rpy" file from the mod, it's under the game folder.
It contains the missing definitions the game breaks on.

dicksauce

Oct 2, 2018
My compressed Android port of My Pleasure 0.35 elite with scrappy 's walkthrough and gallery mod
Oh and incest is in too.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, dialogue and game text resize etc etc...
Gallery, Rel (relations) and Scene Replay are in the quick menu.
Edited relations mod to make + and - options easier on small touch screens
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Can u update please?

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
Updated for 0.36

Incest patch also updated
Errr Scrappy thank you for the update but I think the Incest patch is a bit incomplete, I'm running into instances when the MC calls his mom Cassandra to the dad, she's saying she only made breakfast to the MC since they met their dad rather then since he was born, or he calls himself her roommate in the first few scenes already. Yeah the labels and titles are all correct, but the context of the lines and sentences themselves look like they're still using the unpatched version and thus make no sense now. Hope it can be fixed soon :confused:

Last edited:
Reactions: ash996

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Errr Scrappy thank you for the update but I think the Incest patch is a bit incomplete, I'm running into instances when the MC calls his mom Cassandra to the dad, she's saying she only made breakfast to the MC since they met their dad rather then since he was born, or he calls himself her roommate in the first few scenes already. Yeah the labels and titles are all correct, but the context of the lines and sentences themselves look like they're still using the unpatched version and thus make no sense now. Hope it can be fixed soon :confused:
I might be wrong. But isn't that what scrappy meant, that the incest patch has been updated on the main page? I mean about the game itself? However, if you're interested, that's what I'm doing. I download the base game. I download the official patch + the scrappy walk and also add his patch inside. Which if I'm not mistaken is not necessary. Regardless, the game is all incest. I didn't find any errors until the second to last version. I say this because I will try v0.36 this evening.

Base game + scrappy walk + official incest patch + scrappy incest patch :ROFLMAO: in this order.
Till now everythings go well

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I might be wrong. But isn't that what scrappy meant, that the incest patch has been updated on the main page? I mean about the game itself? However, if you're interested, that's what I'm doing. I download the base game. I download the official patch + the scrappy walk and also add his patch inside. Which if I'm not mistaken is not necessary. Regardless, the game is all incest. I didn't find any errors until the second to last version. I say this because I will try v0.36 this evening.

Base game + scrappy walk + official incest patch + scrappy incest patch :ROFLMAO: in this order.
Till now everythings go well
Big mistake... The official incest patch will remove the benefice of the scrappy mod, because it replace the same files.
In fact you have to choose :
1 ) Game + official incest patch or
2 ) Game + scrappy mod + scrappy incest

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Big mistake... The official incest patch will remove the benefice of the scrappy mod, because it replace the same files.
In fact you have to choose :
1 ) Game + official incest patch or
2 ) Game + scrappy mod + scrappy incest
Perhaps you have right, but i remember in the v0.35 that i had everythings active. Now in this v0.36 look like only the walk, but sometime also not the walk... well i prefer the incest on. So till i do not see the incest patch update, sad but i am stuck with the game + official patch :(

The only things i can do is, created another folder with the game inside, and use the scrappy walk, so at last there i can see the walk choice... and then use that choice in the other game... a bit complex , but in the end i can see the right choice.... hope to see the incest patch update

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Perhaps you have right, but i remember in the v0.35 that i had everythings active. Now in this v0.36 look like only the walk, but sometime also not the walk... well i prefer the incest on. So till i do not see the incest patch update, sad but i am stuck with the game + official patch :(

The only things i can do is, created another folder with the game inside, and use the scrappy walk, so at last there i can see the walk choice... and then use that choice in the other game... a bit complex , but in the end i can see the right choice.... hope to see the incest patch update
I think you have not understand... scrappy mod + scrappy incest will give a fiull incest patch like the original.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I think you have not understand... scrappy mod + scrappy incest will give a fiull incest patch like the original.
Yes i know, till v0.33 i always only use scrappy mod + scrappy incest. But then scrappy start to not update the incest mod for almost 2 update (because he had to much work i think). And i had to play with the original incest patch. So for 0.34/0.35 i had to use the original incest patch. In hope to see scrappy incest mod update again.

So when i see this user say:

Fix the incest patch, i was like... ok let's use again the original. Otherwise i only use scrappy mod + scrappy incest.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Yes i know, till v0.33 i always only use scrappy mod + scrappy incest. But then scrappy start to not update the incest mod for almost 2 update (because he had to much work i think). And i had to play with the original incest patch. So for 0.34/0.35 i had to use the original incest patch. In hope to see scrappy incest mod update again.

So when i see this user say:

Fix the incest patch, i was like... ok let's use again the original. Otherwise i only use scrappy mod + scrappy incest.
This is because the dev have put sometimes 3 identical sentences from one person (with minor modifications) but for 3 different persons.
The scrappy i-patch is based on pattern matching and it's impossible, in that case to determine for who the sentences is destined. It can only find who speak

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
This is because the dev have put sometimes 3 identical sentences from one person (with minor modifications) but for 3 different persons.
The scrappy i-patch is based on pattern matching and it's impossible, in that case to determine for who the sentences is destined. It can only find who speak
Sorry to ask this. I tried installing the scrappy mod + scrappy incest patch to see the difference. There's one thing I don't understand... but since when is Cornell the MC's uncle? As far as I know, the MC's only relatives are his mother, his aunt (because she is his mother's sister), his father and his cousin (because she is the daughter of his mother's sister). Cornell was never the uncle. Has something changed in the structure of the game? Because i also have the v0.33 scrappy incest patch. And Cornell never was MC's uncle.

Edit#1
I think scrappy mistakenly mistook Cornell for MC's uncle. Because a fewtext later, he's back to being Cornell.
I made 4 screenshot perhaps scrappy can fix this little error, i think there are in the script 27a and not in the incest patch.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Sorry to ask this. I tried installing the scrappy mod + scrappy incest patch to see the difference. There's one thing I don't understand... but since when is Cornell the MC's uncle? As far as I know, the MC's only relatives are his mother, his aunt (because she is his mother's sister), his father and his cousin (because she is the daughter of his mother's sister). Cornell was never the uncle. Has something changed in the structure of the game? Because i also have the v0.33 scrappy incest patch. And Cornell never was MC's uncle.
Sorry, I can't help more. I've not investigated much in the scrappy correction. Maybe if it read your message, it can help.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Sorry, I can't help more. I've not investigated much in the scrappy correction. Maybe if it read your message, it can help.
I think i do a little thing. Now i play the intere update with scrappy mod + incest patch on.
And every thing i see to fix, i do a screenshot and give it to scrappy, so i try to help him again like the last time. Hope scrappy see then me screenshot and fix it.
The funny things is that is not so hard to fix. Because "Tasty Pic" the developer of my pleasure, he left all the scripts open, so we can just go in and fix them XD I just don't want to mess things up. I don't know what would happen with the incest patch, if it conflicts. So I'll just leave the screenshots. So scrappy can figure out where the problem is.
So me next comment i put everything to scrappy and help him. At last it should take some work off his shoulders. Since he already has the solution, he just needs to change the text and go :ROFLMAO:

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes