Mod Ren'Py My Pleasure Walkthrough/Gallery Mod [v0.39 Elite] [scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed Android port of My Pleasure 0.34a elite with scrappy 's walkthrough and gallery mod
Oh and incest is in too.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, dialogue and game text resize etc etc...
Gallery, Rel (relations) and Scene Replay are in the quick menu.
Edited relations mod to make + and - options easier on small touch screens
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Updated my Android port to 0.34a

Reactions: Zeruvex

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Do you have plans to update the patch or are you only updating the mod for the time being?
The patch was not updated for the last version either. So, it's either mod or patch for now.

You can try URM and have a homemade WT.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Both the mod and game are version 34a elite. So the mod is up to date.
He is talking about the "incest" patch, he makes a separate one because his files overwrite the incest patch provided in the OP of the game thread (you can't use both due to that), he has not updated his patch in the last 2 releases.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
He is talking about the "incest" patch, he makes a separate one because his files overwrite the incest patch provided in the OP of the game thread (you can't use both due to that), he has not updated his patch in the last 2 releases.

Both the mod and incest patch both worked fine for me.

Mr.SmithZhang

Feb 18, 2023
I am now faced with this problem, anyone could help? Plz~
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'elite/02226.webp'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'elite/02226.webp'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "/Users/smithzhang0413/Desktop/MyPleasure.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "/Users/smithzhang0413/Desktop/MyPleasure.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "/Users/smithzhang0413/Desktop/MyPleasure.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "/Users/smithzhang0413/Desktop/MyPleasure.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "/Users/smithzhang0413/Desktop/MyPleasure.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "/Users/smithzhang0413/Desktop/MyPleasure.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen/renpy.display.render.c:6805)
rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "/Users/smithzhang0413/Desktop/MyPleasure.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "/Users/smithzhang0413/Desktop/MyPleasure.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/transition.py", line 361, in render
top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "/Users/smithzhang0413/Desktop/MyPleasure.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 722, in render
File "/Users/smithzhang0413/Desktop/MyPleasure.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 675, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "/Users/smithzhang0413/Desktop/MyPleasure.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 1127, in render
st, at)
File "/Users/smithzhang0413/Desktop/MyPleasure.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 883, in render
surf = render(d, rw, height - y, cst, cat)
File "/Users/smithzhang0413/Desktop/MyPleasure.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 1127, in render
st, at)
File "/Users/smithzhang0413/Desktop/MyPleasure.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/viewport.py", line 623, in render
surf = renpy.display.render.render(c, cw, ch, st, at)
File "/Users/smithzhang0413/Desktop/MyPleasure.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 774, in render
rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
st, at)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "/Users/smithzhang0413/Desktop/MyPleasure.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/im.py", line 583, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "/Users/smithzhang0413/Desktop/MyPleasure.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "/Users/smithzhang0413/Desktop/MyPleasure.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/im.py", line 628, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "/Users/smithzhang0413/Desktop/MyPleasure.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'elite/02226.webp'.

Darwin-22.4.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
My Pleasure 0.34a-Eng
Mon May 22 09:41:21 2023
```

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
Is the Patch still stuck at .32? Would like to know if I should try with the original version first before checking with the mod after :(

Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022
You must have installed it wrong, or something.
I ran it to the end of the update, with the mod, with no issues.
Did you merge the files or overwrite them? I found the instructions a little confusing. I'm a Mac user and all I did was drag the files and overwrite them when I was asked.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Did you merge the files or overwrite them? I found the instructions a little confusing. I'm a Mac user and all I did was drag the files and overwrite them when I was asked.
Just overwrite any files, just copy over all files contained in the folder to the folder called game.

Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022
Just overwrite any files, just copy over all files contained in the folder to the folder called game.
That's exactly what I did, I'm not sure what went wrong then. Does it matter whether I installed it on a compressed version of the game or not?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
That's exactly what I did, I'm not sure what went wrong then. Does it matter whether I installed it on a compressed version of the game or not?
It does not matter version it will work with either.

If you still got both, delete the extracted versions, then re-extract each, and start fresh. Extract compressed then extract the mod and do the steps again and see.

badttbtiger

Sep 13, 2021
Ah, I just thought you meant fast foward, oh well he has both options now! :coffee:
How about you simply try either of these first hand. First off that auto_toggle.rpy fix does NOT work and about the fast forwarding, it has that button already. Why do people comment when they haven't played the game or tried the mod they're offering...? Rhetorical. Soo again someone still needs to make a work around for an AUTO button ONLY. I doubt it will ever happen I just wanted to straighten things out since you both are talking like its all fixed.... LOL BYEee

babaex

May 28, 2022
The only bug I found and is still in the mod is 1 missing End of replay in the gallery for the scene with Lori when Cassandra catches you but this is far from game breaking and I am using the mod on compressed version.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes