Unity My Private Tutor DATING SIM [CH1.016] [KintaroDev]

kintarodev

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2022
banner_002.png

Overview:
In your role as a respected private tutor, you have built an admirable reputation thanks to your outstanding results. However, you have come across a peculiar challenge. Your new student is dazzling and super charismatic, but her academic skills leave much to be desired. And to top it off, since your first encounter, you've been infatuated with her. Will you be able to motivate this absent-minded girl and help her pass the course? And who knows? Perhaps if things flow smoothly, something more than a simple student-teacher relationship may arise. Are you ready for whatever may happen?​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-17
Release Date: 2023-08-16
Developer: KintaroDev - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1.016
Language: English, Español
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

mpt_001.png mpt_002.png mpt_003.png mpt_004.png mpt_005.png mpt_006.png mpt_007.png mpt_008.png mpt_009.png mpt_010.png mpt_011.png mpt_012.png

Last edited by a moderator:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
MyPrivateTutorDatingSim-CH1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Can you get the 'Parody' tag for copying a look or style? Cause that's trying so hard to ape the look of Akira Toriyama (of Dragon Ball and Dragon Quest fame).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cooldude33

Metalmuehle

Aug 13, 2020
First off, I like the look of your Game (who doesn't like the Dragonball aesthetic?) and it is a bold choice to program everything yourself, but that gives you the freedom to make it your own. I played a few minutes and I found some things to nitpick.

1. The Settings Menu seems to be borked. When I am in the Main Menu and go to Settings, I can change the Settings and Save them, but I can't go back into the Main Menu. The button in the top right corner doesn't work. I can hear the llittle sound it makes when you press something but nothing happens, I have to ALT+F4 out of the Game and restart.

2. It is a nice throwback to my Childhood, that you actually have to read the Instruction Manual to find out how to play the Game and what the Controls are, but it would be nice if you had an Info box in the Settings Menu (after it has been fixed) where you can see what the Controls are or even change them.

3. It seems you programmed your Game to run at 1080p, because I am running my PC at 1440p resolution and I get ugly black borders in the middle of the Screen and the Game is rendering outside of them. (see picture below.) Would be nice to be able to change the Resolution. Because this makes it really hard for my Brain to play the Game.

4. The Dialogue is sometimes hard to read, would be nice if it was in a textbox or speech bubble. Also, it is sometimes hard to see that you have Dialogue choices and I accidently picked the first choice just by clicking.

5. Are you planning on a (even limited) Character Creation for the MC? Because it is quite disturbing to have a Giant Mirror in one of the rooms that reflects everything and you can see Diana in the background, but you yourself are completely invisible.

6. Can you change the places where the Folders in the Documents Folder are created? Maybe like /Kintarodev/My Private Tutor/ instead of just dropping them inside of the Documents Folder like other Games do it?

Other than that, I really like the Game so far, and I am looking forward to play it properly, once the Resolution thing is fixed (it really makes my Brain itch in a weird way, that makes it hard for me to play).

I hope to see more of your works, especially with the possibility of Editing/modding Dialogues and maybe Character Models in the Future (wink wink).

Keep it up

Mixed00

Nov 2, 2021
how do u do anything in this game Im at the begining of it and cant find my way of navigating this game. I went through the entire how to file and still cant figure out how to read the mail at the bottom left of my screen

Aug 13, 2018
Any way to change from "Full Screen" to "Windowed"? Since it's in full screen it won't let me play lol

BullDemon

Dec 10, 2018
first of all, thanks for share and good luck, does this have sexual content? because there are a lot of games that doesnt show in the previous images nothing, and i think is important to know