Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with ShaddyModda MultiMod :

My Real Desire Ch3.Ep4.P2 :
/ (556 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Last edited:

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
I agree with you, haven't even played newest update was just trying to make point that didn't think it was milking and more about game itself just didn't want to sound like hater that's all
Why Criticism dont mean heater or Lover it means you and me want the Dev to give EXp in Making so when there dont like negative response for trash error ask is it worth to do it? response in this meaning?

Reactions: wookie ookie
Jul 28, 2023
Is there any chance Maya will get a scene later on ? This game has a big harem but a serious lack of milfs.
I'm not quite through the entire thing yet but I somehow don't get the feeling it will happen but maybe the dev has made a comment about it.

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
Of course, she's one of the main love interests. However she's tagged with Josy, so if you aren't into throuples... oh crap, wrong game. :BootyTime:

Dev only needs to make her ¨Landlady¨ and there you have mommy included. :KEK:
No, Because from the beginning, Lyk said Maya was MC's biological mother, and you should stop giving your opinion, I find it meaningless. Please comment on things that don't make sense, but don't ask to change the entire game content

Jul 28, 2023
No, Because from the beginning, Lyk said Maya was MC's biological mother, and you should stop giving your opinion, I find it meaningless.
I mean he's not wrong, no need to get so weirdly defensive about it. Patreon rules are really not what's holding the dev back from having incest if he wants to. There's plent of ways to cheat around them like the landlady thing or just saying she used to be his caretaker.
If there's no incest it's because the dev didn't want to put it there which is perfectly fine but let's not act like it's because of patreon.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
No, Because from the beginning, Lyk said Maya was MC's biological mother
You know that blood relation doesn't stop devs from making the protagonists mess with their mothers and sisters, or landladies and tenants as they are known outside of Patreon. Even the AVN of your profile picture features incest. But as someone who isn't interested in the incest kink, I can be happy with the dev's decision of not adding it. His story, his rules.

and you should stop giving your opinion, I find it meaningless.
no-i-dont-think-i-will.gif
You can put me on your ignore list if you're very sensible to what I write, because I will keep posting my responses if I want, whether you like it or not.

Last edited:

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
You know that blood relation doesn't stop devs from making the protagonists mess with their mothers and sisters, or landladies and tenants as they are known outside of Patreon. Even the AVN of your profile picture features incest. But as someone who isn't interested in the incest kink, I can be happy with the dev's decision of not adding it. His story, his rules.

View attachment 3163389
You can put me on your ignore list if you're very sensible to what I write, because I will keep posting my responses if I want, whether you like it or not.
I see you trying to edit Lyk's story to your liking, I hardly see any input, because you want incest, so you give opinions on all the ways to make it happen , you didn't think that if you did that, the story would completely collapse, "landlady"?, don't you remember anything about mc, mc was an orphan, and moved to a new house at the age of 22, "landlady" Where does this come from when he's on his own and living with Victor, a ridiculous story

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Yeah I had a feeling. I don't really mind the lack of incest but Maya is literally the only milf in the game that seems to be available. It is what it is though.
Unfortunately no Maya for us, but now that you mentioned it, it dawned on me that there are no MILFs in the game as LI, what a shame.

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021

View attachment 3163389
I like this game because the plot is reasonable, the hot scenes are just extra, and because you want the hot scenes to be in the game, I see you are destroying the logic of the plot, if you want to watch the hot scenes without you don't care if the plot makes sense or not, I see there are a lot of games like that

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
I see you trying to edit Lyk's story to your liking
How am I doing that? I never wrote that I want Lyk4n to add incest. I was just mocking your stance of believing that Patreon rules make the developers unable of writing incest, which is clearly wrong. They just change the word ¨Mom¨ to ¨Landlady¨ or ¨Sisters¨ to ¨Tenants¨; or add patches that enable the blood connection between characters. Other AVNs like Tales of the Unending Void, Desert Stalker and Shut Up and Dance do feature incest and they have Patreon sites (except they just need to hide it just like I mentioned). So no, Patreon isn't an obstacle. It isn't featured because the dev doesn't want to add it and that's OK.

because you want incest, so you give opinions on all the ways to make it happen , you didn't think that if you did that, the story would completely collapse, "landlady"?, don't you remember anything about mc, mc was an orphan, and moved to a new house at the age of 22, "landlady" Where does this come from when he's on his own and living with Victor, a ridiculous story
Heh, it's funny to see how triggered you got just because I made a joke over something that does happen in adult visual novels. And once again, I didn't wrote anything to suggest I wanted to change the story. I like it, why would I want to change it?

Reactions: MAD6999

byzantineds

Nov 11, 2021
Hmmm, still thinking the MC is not badass enough. With the major options so far being only "Take down Victor" and "Be on Victor's side", I would be hoping there is an option in the future to "Take down both Victor and Felix" as well. Messing up with authority and WIN is definitely a big plus for me.

Reactions: MAD6999 and Bradd D
Jun 11, 2023
I mean he's not wrong, no need to get so weirdly defensive about it. Patreon rules are really not what's holding the dev back from having incest if he wants to. There's plent of ways to cheat around them like the landlady thing or just saying she used to be his caretaker.
If there's no incest it's because the dev didn't want to put it there which is perfectly fine but let's not act like it's because of patreon.
Maya is MC biological mother?
But what is MC real name?
Because MC got his name from Victor that means default name or other names is not his real name.
I'm literally waiting from MC real name from maya but maya also called MC same name as I wrote
My English is bad
But please can you answer my question.
Is there a mistake or it's a coincidence?

Jul 28, 2023
Maya is MC biological mother?
But what is MC real name?
Because MC got his name from Victor that means default name or other names is not his real name.
I'm literally waiting from MC real name from maya but maya also called MC same name as I wrote
My English is bad
But please can you answer my question.
Is there a mistake or it's a coincidence?
I still haven't finished the game yet so maybe I'm missing something but where does it ever show Victor giving the MC his name ?
By the time Victor takes him in the MC is already old enough to remember his name and tells it to Victor. I don't remember him being renamed or anything.

Jun 11, 2023
I still haven't finished the game yet so maybe I'm missing something but where does it ever show Victor giving the MC his name ?
By the time Victor takes him in the MC is already old enough to remember his name and tells it to Victor. I don't remember him being renamed or anything.
Yes bro that's what I'm talking about. why maya never mentioned MC real name?
Because he's her original son

Jun 11, 2023
The name you give him is his original name. She was in contact with the orphanage she left him at so she also told them his name.
But, when Victor ask his name then victor said forget it from now your name is Isac or whatever you choose.
That's means victor didn't know MC real name and that name gave by Victor I always choose default name that's why I wrote isac.
And victor didn't even know MC lives in a orphanage he's in some kind of slum area.
Fuck my English I think I know why don't you understand my question.

4.10 star(s) 124 Votes