Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Man can you tell me the name of the song playing during Rin and MC sex scene? That song catched my ear I liked it
Also keep going with the game great work
Sure, man! It's Out Of Time (ft. Lily Hain) - Leonell Cassio

• Love
Reactions: Scrot

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Bruhuhuh, 20+ year old people will have sex without going on God knows how many dates and a bunch of foreplay and teasing shit? How bad it is indeed. So unrealistic. Ugh, get out of the fairy tale bubble you live in, and the misconception that several VNs gives you for no other reason just to stall.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I hope the MC gets a happy end because of the way he is 'used'.
Pheew, Rin is delicious and the scene with her is pretty hot.
I guess there will be a lot of drama between and to the end because of his 'real' job.

walls77

Aug 29, 2017
Yeah, I really dislike the old and tired linear progression of tease>hj>pussy eating>bj so you only get sex after the dev has gotten a year's worth of patreon money. It's not how it works in real life either. I personally don't get tired of sex scenes, the more the merrier, especially ones with pretty nice girls and camera angles like Rin's, so keep 'em coming.

solxr

Mar 11, 2019
I rly like the game in the current state and the updates . Also i agree with the few people who are saying dat its unrealistic dat 20+ years olds need to go slowly. It gives me new vibes instead like in Unlimited Pleasure in which u need to progress in a unrealistic slow time to get a "real" sex scene. (I like both games, i dont intend to mock Unlimited Pleasure). So just go after ur stomach. I would prefer a good mix of both

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
This game is crazy good, but personally the high point for me here is THE MC and the choices given n' executed, though that does not mean you can stay or feel detached from the story, i couldn't and i hunt and stalk for decent stories, that's my primary reason every time. Well to be completely honest there are certain moments scattered around in there in which i would've gone the entirely different way given the choice but ultimately felt alright with the outcome because otherwise i'm afraid i would've turned out as complete cold and grudgy bastard :p . The personality of the protagonist is what really sold me followed by the writing, this combo is near golden here and i haven't even touched the ladies discussion yet, that speaks for itself i think after all by now every one must have their precious, singular and plural.
so uh dev.......update? Yes that's right i don't mind being unabashedly greedy mutt here, but seriously you did much good on this so stay safe and keep doing what you are doing man.

Reactions: Lyk4n and HorizonD

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I gave it a go but the MC just doesn't click for me.

I haven't seen a single facial expression from him except boredom and if he's bored in his own game then there is no hope for me.

The bored look with monotone way he spoke to Alice was just so jarring.

One thing i've never understood in a lot of these stories, what's with all the naps and sleeping during the day?

Lazy bastards.

Does his face develop expressions at any point or is he going to remain passive monotone man?

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I gave it a go but the MC just doesn't click for me.

I haven't seen a single facial expression from him except boredom and if he's bored in his own game then there is no hope for me.

The bored look with monotone way he spoke to Alice was just so jarring.

One thing i've never understood in a lot of these stories, what's with all the naps and sleeping during the day?

Lazy bastards.

Does his face develop expressions at any point or is he going to remain passive monotone man?
I think him allowing himself to show emotion will be an important part of the story, seeing his past
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it makes sense if you play and pay attention there are moments he shows emotion.

Reactions: Lyk4n

kiala

May 10, 2019
May I ask which song plays during the final "You've reached the end" summary screen for episode 2?

Makkun

Aug 26, 2019
Congratulations, I really liked this game! Just like in Peaceful Life, I get to sympathize a lot with the characters! I can see how deep they are instead of just being "bitches in heat" who are there just so the protagonist can fuck them.

So far, I'm in doubt about who my favorite character is, as Sally and Alice are equally cute and beautiful!:love:

Also, I realized that Zeke has relationship points just like the girls, is he going to be a gay option? Just wanting to clear up doubts. (I have nothing against it, as I am bisexual, so it's fine with me anyway :sneaky:)

Well, I look forward to Ep 3!;)

Brightness

Jul 19, 2017
Fantastic, marvelous.. story line. I can't wait next episode.

I'll support this game in patron now and Rin is so cute

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Congratulations, I really liked this game! Just like in Peaceful Life, I get to sympathize a lot with the characters! I can see how deep they are instead of just being "bitches in heat" who are there just so the protagonist can fuck them.

So far, I'm in doubt about who my favorite character is, as Sally and Alice are equally cute and beautiful!:love:

Also, I realized that Zeke has relationship points just like the girls, is he going to be a gay option? Just wanting to clear up doubts. (I have nothing against it, as I am bisexual, so it's fine with me anyway :sneaky:)

Well, I look forward to Ep 3!;)
Cheers man. No, relationship points with Zeke is just the way he'll act after finding out your "Real" desire.

Reactions: EZ8lt

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm looking forward to finding out more about Krystal and what her deal is I was expecting her to freak out when she saw the MC but I really want to know what her story is and why she seems to be avoiding people. Another very good update to really enjoyed the Rin scene.

4.10 star(s) 124 Votes