Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
oh sorry its was elaine............btw i got her scene but didnt show up in gallery(the latest version).
Try load the save from where its before the scene appear, during a beach volleyball match would work. It's due to my mistake when changing the label name. For example, you've seen label named "elainebj", but to unlock the scene in gallery, you must've seen label named "elianebj", that's why the scene didn't unlock.

• Wow
Reactions: ShirouryuuAkihito

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
man, this game seems very interesting. The mc choice is unique, I thought I won't like it but I ended finding it really fun(and I ended relating to him way too many times, kinda didn't want to hang out with Zeke at the beginning because of that :ROFLMAO:) but I also want to see how he'll break out his shell.

I like harems, and I don't need a lot of convincing when it comes to getting them. But at the same time i'll say that I found hilarious how quickly the girls want to fall for/bang him, even though he hasn't done much to pursue them.

I feel a bit sorry for Rin though, and I hope she'll get the love and affection she deserve soon. But no rush the mc needs to figure out his own shit first.

Elaine is a little shit and I love her(you made her a redhead, it's super effective!), and I kinda want to turn the tables on her. I like the scene with her, but I'm going with ignoring her for my playthrough as I want to see how she'll react.

I really enjoyed the game, and I waiting too see how it develops. And the characters design and personalities are great, everyone looks beautiful and fun to be around.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
played this game .. i had trouble with it blue screening my computer .. it actually did it 3 times .. right where yui has sex with MC ....
my computer kept doing a memory dump :mad:

• Sad
Reactions: HorizonD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
played this game .. i had trouble with it blue screening my computer .. it actually did it 3 times .. right where yui has sex with MC ....
my computer kept doing a memory dump :mad:
ok . check this stupid shit out .. tell me wtf is going on .... so i play this game in windows7 ... problems problems ... i play in windows xp and it runs great ... WTF ????

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
ok . check this stupid shit out .. tell me wtf is going on .... so i play this game in windows7 ... problems problems ... i play in windows xp and it runs great ... WTF ????
I'm so sorry for your problem, man. However, what am I supposed to do with that?

Nobody seems to encounter such a problem like you do. I myself have even replayed for many times, didn't get blue screen even for once.

Moreover, I don't see my game causing you such a problem, because it's just a VN game mixed with images, text, and videos built with Ren'py for all Windows OS/LINUX like the other games.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I'm so sorry for your problem, man. However, what am I supposed to do with that?

Nobody seems to encounter such a problem like you do. I myself have even replayed for many times, didn't get blue screen even for once.

Moreover, I don't see my game causing you such a problem, because it's just a VN game mixed with images, text, and videos built with Ren'py for all Windows OS/LINUX like the other games.
its cool .. no worries i can still play your great game (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Play in Win10. Btw it sounds it's an OS problem, not a game one.

Norbz

Jun 1, 2018
Lyk4n Any chance you'll consider adding a button to the Main Menu (or something of that nature) that players can click on to see a list of music used in the game? I started scrolling through this thread looking for the name of one of the songs that caught my ear and noticed a few people had already asked after the names of some of the songs, so if you included the list of songs somewhere in-game then you wouldn't have to field those questions and people would be able to get their answers without needing to ask. Just a thought. :)

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Lyk4n Any chance you'll consider adding a button to the Main Menu (or something of that nature) that players can click on to see a list of music used in the game? I started scrolling through this thread looking for the name of one of the songs that caught my ear and noticed a few people had already asked after the names of some of the songs, so if you included the list of songs somewhere in-game then you wouldn't have to field those questions and people would be able to get their answers without needing to ask. Just a thought. :)
Sure man, I'll consider that!

P.S. Since people've been asking me about the names of the songs, I'd like to suggest you guys to download the application called 'Shazam'. It's very useful application, all you guys need to do is just to open the app, and let your phone listen to the music, it'll provide you the name of the songs. :D

Reactions: ttsheng33

hpshi

Jun 21, 2019
well personally i think this game is awsome, the characters are good looking and have distinct personallities to match their looks, there is ton of potanial for charcter devolpement and there is even a bro charcter that feels like he is truly there for the mc (which is a rare find in a vn) also the most intersting is the mc. his chacter just screams "soon to be developed in an intersting way" he is very belivable and im sure the dev will make his progress awsome to watch:D. so have as much fun while making the game as i have while playing it dev :giggle: (y)

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
lost interest because of the map system arrows all over takes ya 20mins just to find where ya wanna go in a house,etc

Reactions: Lyk4n

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
lost interest because of the map system arrows all over takes ya 20mins just to find where ya wanna go in a house,etc
I already changed how navigation system works, made it a lot easier to go around the house in the episode 2.

Reactions: HorizonD

rionyamato

Dec 27, 2018
The game is pretty well done so far. We have a cool stoic batman like MC, really attractive character models, interesting plot. Thanks for improving the navigation on episode 2

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes