Mar 5, 2018
Actually, I didn't intent to. You'll find out why he is like that soon in the chapter2.
Already gathered there was soming in his past from the flashback caused by rin. Still tho you managed to do soming by accident that alot of writers fail when they are trying to write a charecter thats on spectrum without having to shout out loud.

Reactions: Lyk4n

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
She did send a message when you entered the first free roam part. Look at the right top corner. You'll see an almost transparent phone icon.
I don't. I got it in chapter 2 only. The transparent phone never shows up in chapter 1, I guess it's fine since it still shows up in chapter 2 and you can claim it there too, or maybe I can't she's at 3 points at end of chapter 2.
Had to restart my whole game for it to show up. It's not there when I load my save. Probably an issue on my end since it works after I restart the game and create a new save, I was loading my first save every time.

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I don't. I got it in chapter 2 only. The transparent phone never shows up in chapter 1, I guess it's fine since it still shows up in chapter 2 and you can claim it there too, or maybe I can't she's at 3 points at end of chapter 2.
Had to restart my whole game for it to show up. It's not there when I load my save. Probably an issue on my end since it works after I restart the game and create a new save, I was loading my first save every time.
Screenshot_20200823_111145_my.real.desire.jpg
Phone only shows up at free roam part for episode 1, because I meant to do that, but people told me that I should make it useable all the time, so they can track character's relationships. So, I've made it work all the time after you've reached the beach scene in episode 2.

bigandhard29

Feb 9, 2018
Is there a walkthrough For the game i completed episode 1 and i fell like i missed half the potential content and have no idea where i went wrong.

ttsheng33

Nov 22, 2019
Elaine beach scene only appear at phone but not menu gallery, i already load the save at beach

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Seriously mate,you really can stop the 1.part here?? :D:oops:
I feel this is so.. "unfriendly" xD

• Haha

FZ95

Oct 6, 2017
Lmao, the irony of mc and Elaine watching Class room of Elites. I love it, its almost like foreshadowing.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
2 questions

1- will exploring every romantic opportunity with every girl blow up in my face?
2- How you gonna not show the fight man? Damn

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Could you add either a workupload, pixeldrain or Nopy link? No limits, no registration and save. Thanks in advance.
Nopy require an invitation from them to be able to upload file. So, I can't do it. But, I'll try workupload.

is there a walkthrough?
No, there isn't, but since a lot of people seem to ask for it. I'll write it when I'm not busy.

2 questions

1- will exploring every romantic opportunity with every girl blow up in my face?
2- How you gonna not show the fight man? Damn
1. No, it won't
2. Those guys were too weak for Zeke, man. No need to show the fight xD

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Great update. It's nice to see My Waifu Rin as it been awhile(not really that long). I won't go in to details about the story as the update just came out but I'm definitely interested in what Mila and the rest are going to bring.

Elaine. Jesus, That thirst of her's can't be quenched lol. I'm going to keep playing hard to get with her as I'm not sure which way leads to the love route for her. Just fooling around with her feels like it leads to her being a slave to my dick(i can't believe I'm against this lol) or her leaving me once i start simping. Basically i want her to be my simp instead :ROFLMAO: but I'm unsure of which choice i should commit to. To chase or be chased.

Moving on to Crystal. She was a cutie this update and last if i forgot to say it. She is definitely waifu material(as if she wasn't already). I'm still interested in her backstory and can't wait to see what's going on with that. I'm enjoying getting to know her more. As for the Zeke and Mika stuff. I'm going to be honest. I'm salty that she isn't on the table but i fully understand that it wouldn't be fair to Zeke if she was so while I'm salty i get it(or not because Zeke will be tonight :( (I'm not serious btw or am i?)).

Also the MC took that order too seriously. It probably went off like this in his head.

MC: It is now my mission to blend in with them. So I'm going sleep with one of them so i can fit in.

Victor: Um, you don't have to sleep with them.

MC:..... Whatever it takes.

Victor: Hello?

:ROFLMAO:

I'm looking forward to the next update, especially after that ending. I know i didn't get to comment on a few other details this update as there was some more stuff that happened like that obvious hint with Yui during T or D but i want to make this as short as i could possible get it and i still failed lol.

• Haha
4.10 star(s) 123 Votes