Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
You shouldn't have done that. You'll have max points with Rin every time you act nice to her, and have sex.
What your saying is I had to have sex with her instead of stopping her to get 13/13? I've been nice to everyone in the game so far and I have everyone maxed except for her.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
What your saying is I had to have sex with her instead of stopping her to get 13/13? I've been nice to everyone in the game so far and I have everyone maxed except for her.
I am saying exactly that. After all, it's not like she doesn't like you already, and it does moves things forward between the two of you.

randomguy

Aug 5, 2016
I'm actually not sure how to leave a review so I'll write a comment instead.

The plot itself, although not the most grounded/based in reality, it's definitely not too over the top, and the characters all feel relatively real and they ground the premise in a way, and I feel like that's way more important than the premise. To me it's the characters that make the story feel real, and for this VN I really like almost all of them!

I find it hilarious, in a positive way, that the MC is a complete robot, and completely dead behind the eyes in almost every scene. I don't know why but I think that's great.

What I don't really like is just how many girls there are in the game. I've never personally been a fan of any "harem" type games where the MC can do literally anything he wants and all the girls in the game will be running after him either way. For example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's really the only major concern I have with the direction of this VN, however I wouldn't care at all about that if I wasn't completely sastisfied with the characters in this game!

Another small thing I didn't like is how
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As far as Graphics go, if I'm not mistaken it's in one of ILLUSION's softwares, which is whatever for me, but personally I couldn't care less about the graphics and it takes nothing away from the enjoyability of this VN.

If I could have it my way I'd love for this VN to never go the full harem route, and keep the characters grounded. Nothing takes me out of a game more than when the characters' personalities are all very realistic and grounded, as much as they can be in the premise,but allow for the MC to have a harem.

Reactions: Bunbunz and Lyk4n

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
Mc beats Zeke in almost everything, and certainly the Mc is about to have another victory against him when he steals Mika from him.:LOL:

girls can't resist the "lifeless eyes",

• Haha
Reactions: Lyk4n and EZ8lt

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I hope we at least have the choice to not steal Mika from Zeke, he seems like a really cool dude. MC already has a bunch of potential love interests.

Reactions: Lyk4n

my5tyfixx

Dec 20, 2017
yaaay update!!

damn folks y am i so addicted to those honey select games!? its kinda frightening hrhr °___^
like this one so far so kkep goin lyk4n. good work. peace yo!! :alien::alien:

my5tyfixx

Dec 20, 2017
love this game but for some reason the game lags bad on my system :(
well i have the same prob from time 2 time playin ren´py based games (not on this one so far^^). even with a solid pc setup. as a hint u should always check your sys (via task manager) if lags appear when playing. mostly u easily can see where teh ressources going or why workload is high. afterwards u can just shut down the causing source manually. should help

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well i have the same prob from time 2 time playin ren´py based games (not on this one so far^^). even with a solid pc setup. as a hint u should always check your sys (via task manager) if lags appear when playing. mostly u easily can see where teh ressources going or why workload is high. afterwards u can just shut down the causing source manually. should help
it doesn't happen to all the game i play .. just a few ...

love the penguin (y)

RohanPrince

Feb 26, 2018
From beginning I felt that your MC and story was inspired from Ayanokoji and Classroom of the Elite, and this episode just confirmed it. One of my favorite Anime and now this is one of my favorite games as well. I guess I just like the aloof MC more. I just hope you give it a good time for going to sex with the girls. Side girls can be a quick fuck, but with Main Girls, I would like a slow development. Another reason for slow development is that in that way we will get a long game too.

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes