Kinky Boi

Jul 15, 2024
i hope the dev will add incest in the next update XD
Nope he will never gonna add.

I already gave up my Hopes only reason I was playing this game because MC is badass and it's made with honey select/AI shoujo.

Btw tell me something about this game you like the most.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: yapyap777

yapyap777

May 9, 2024
Nope he will never gonna add.

I already give up my Hopes only reason I was playing this game because MC is badass and it's made with honey select/AI shoujo.

But I know more than 30games with badass MC and made with honey select, so I don't care anymore.
But still I'm curious about this game's story.

Btw tell me something about this game you like the most.
everything about it , the story, the art. is the dev also the creator of "my bully is my lover"? i saw freya and aine in the game.
and the MC is the same.

andddd. am i the only one who thinks Angela is a traitor? XD

Kinky Boi

Jul 15, 2024
everything about it , the story, the art. is the dev also the creator of "my bully is my lover"? i saw freya and aine in the game.
and the MC is the same.

andddd. am i the only one who thinks Angela is a traitor? XD
This game's just opposite of mbml.
One thing you should know my real desire came first, yes you heard it right my real desire came before mbml.

MC is popular HS2 male model so it's pretty common.
About art obviously both are made with hs2/Al shoujo so it's similar.

You saw aine and freya because it's called cameo(something like that).
Many devs do crossover.

Story is alot different from mbml however it's a bit similar to sicae.(only a bit)

I don't understand last one about Angela, what are you trying to say?

Kinky Boi

Jul 15, 2024
Rape is very against Patreon terms, same terms that are also very prone to being interpreted however anyone at Patreon wants to interpet or misinterpret when they want to start banning creators.
Dude got fucked.:ROFLMAO:

Only hope subscribe star but it will take time for him to regain all those subscribers.

Reactions: Bradd D

Kinky Boi

Jul 15, 2024
Is he actually banned off Patreon or is his account just under review?

But I agree that Patreon needs to be dumped regardless and should move over to SS.
No it's under review, and I'm pretty sure he will be banned cuz there's a rape tag.

I just hope he won't get banned, he might abandoned this game.

Reactions: Bradd D

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
No it's under review, and I'm pretty sure he will be banned cuz there's a rape tag.

in patreons terms I think it mentions that if the depiction of rape is artistic in nature and not overly sexual then its permissible, might have misread the rule though

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022

If this was the offending scene it could also just be edited and removed from the game. Suffice it to say there probably won't be an update anytime soon.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
If this was the offending scene it could also just be edited and removed from the game. Suffice it to say there probably won't be an update anytime soon.
It's pretty well the entire start of Yui's path, don't see him writing it out. Having said that I really don't see Patreon banning the page over that scene. A lot worse things have gotten games under review lately that didn't lead to the pages being removed.

Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020
Patreon seems to be going through all adult devs or all devs that post here or something...
there has been a bunch of "under review's going on lately.

4.10 star(s) 127 Votes