Mod Ren'Py My Real Desire [Ch.4 Ep.1 Part1] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zeroo 00

Sep 5, 2020
My Compressed Android port of My Real Desire Ch2 Ep3 Part 1 with ShaddyModda WT and gallery mod.
Usual gestures etc

There is a switch in Options to hide the quick menu - you will need this to get at least one of the hidden pictures
Alternative save location.
Grant storage permissions on first run.
Update pls

Zeroo 00

Sep 5, 2020
My Compressed Android port of My Real Desire Ch2 Ep3 Part 1 with ShaddyModda WT and gallery mod.
Usual gestures etc

There is a switch in Options to hide the quick menu - you will need this to get at least one of the hidden pictures
Alternative save location.
Grant storage permissions on first run.
Update pls

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of My Real Desire Ch2 Ep3 Part 2 with ShaddyModda WT and gallery mod.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple and large)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Updated my Android port to Ch2 Ep3 Pt2

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
Question, does the mod require playing from the start after the game is updated?

I've had it with 2.2, none of the saves work on 2.3.2. Tried creating new one, same issue. Just wondering so I know to run modded and unmodded version if that's the case.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Question, does the mod require playing from the start after the game is updated?

I've had it with 2.2, none of the saves work on 2.3.2. Tried creating new one, same issue. Just wondering so I know to run modded and unmodded version if that's the case.
No. I was able to load mine, so must be an issue with your save file.

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
Does anyone know the difference between "Ch.2 Ep.3 Part 2" and "Ch.2 Ep.3 Full"? I'm new to this game, and I don't know if this mod is compatible with the current version of the base game.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
never use old mod with new version
That depends a bit on what is updated. If it's only improved graphics with the same file name I guess it's not a big deal. However, if there are additions and/or changes to the script the old mod will almost certainly not work, or can even crash the program.

In this case I think we just need some patience until the new "full" mod version is released. I certainly not going to press the mod maker to rush something out as quickly as possible. I rather let the mod maker take some time to deliver a good mod, than get some rushed out, crash-prone and under-cooked thing that is hastily gobbled together.

Reactions: Punto
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote