EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner.jpg

Overview:
My Secret Desire is meant to be a free roam game, in which you choose the character you want to focus on. The story is about a young person, who decided that it's finally time to start living his life to the fullest. You, as a player, decide what that will exactly mean for him.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-30
Release Date: 2023-01-30
Developer: plawy - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.20
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - -
Low Quality:
- - -

1.png 2.png 3.png livingroom2.jpg livingroom4-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

grozobdtc

Oct 7, 2017
Hi, I have a crash when I try to ask Michelle on a date with this message :
Apologies! An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error [StoryMenu]: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.eventControl is undefined.

I tried on Chrome and Firefox and I get the error on both. I attach the save.

Deleted member 2253388

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
Yeah. Be nice if ppl stopped making new ones with her stuff. Sure, finish off old stuff, but new? Naw. All I think when I see her stuff is she's dead and it kills the fap. I'm not into necrophilia.
I totally get it. When I started gathering stuff for her, I didn't know something happened. I will make her content 100% avoidable.

KayGrimm

Jul 1, 2020
first crashed at the date, and after your fix, crashed at the atelier after modeling ... another fix maybe ?

doggod69

Sep 1, 2021
This doesn't look like a game I'd be into, but I want to really commend the dev (plawy ) for responding so immediately and positively to feedback. Taking on extra work to make players more comfortable, as well as fixing errors and reuploading the game almost immediately - all for a free product - is a really good effort. Shows you care about your work and the community. Really great stuff, hope your game takes off :)

gladiactor

Oct 28, 2017
hello everyone, the list of missions says that to complete michelle's level 3 I have to finish the quest "No Way Back".
But if I go into the phone on missions, this quest doesn't appear. Is this a bug?

4.70 star(s) 12 Votes