Dec 3, 2019
Game is getting worked on again, I'm currently done with quality of life improvements, some minor UI improvements, cutting new scenes and finding new scenes. Now it's time to add actual new playable content. I'm thinking one or two months until the new version. I think it will be bigger than the first version I released.

I'm sorry for disappearing without a word. To be completely honest, I was really struggling with myself for like the third time that year. I had to throw everything away and see what the problem was. Long story short, it wasn't this game.

I will update you with more info regarding the game development. If I become silent once again, you know what's going on.

View attachment 3347101 View attachment 3347103
Good to see you back here. I hope you'll get better from what you struggle.

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Game is getting worked on again, I'm currently done with quality of life improvements, some minor UI improvements, cutting new scenes and finding new scenes. Now it's time to add actual new playable content. I'm thinking one or two months until the new version. I think it will be bigger than the first version I released.

I'm sorry for disappearing without a word. To be completely honest, I was really struggling with myself for like the third time that year. I had to throw everything away and see what the problem was. Long story short, it wasn't this game.

I will update you with more info regarding the game development. If I become silent once again, you know what's going on.

View attachment 3347101 View attachment 3347103
Showing some errors already.
2.jpg
If she's the one that spoke first, you didn't break the silence.

A bit of proof reading: "Kiley didn't say anything as we quickly moved through the club's crowd. She broke the silence when we left the building."
Yours does say the same thing, but it just doesn't flow right.

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017

Thanks, I switched those two paragraphs to make it make sense. I'm happy you're still interested in the game. If you're down, I can get back to you during March regarding beta testing the new version.
Looking at it again, I could be out of context. It's been too long to remember it correctly.

If you move his comment below the narration, it would be something like:
"Neither of us said anything as we quickly moved through the club's crowd. I had to break the silence when we left the building."
"So... that was different." / "So... that was something."
"Thank you for going along with it." / "Thank you for going with it."

4.70 star(s) 12 Votes