DGun23

May 17, 2018
Is there any update from the dev for the release? He said end of last month but there is no update after that.

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
is the :

Complete the "Exemplary Relationship" quest

still bugged in v0.20 ?

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Discord channel for the Dev is dead. And this feed is just as ignored. Guess it's time to report this project abandoned

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
Are the relationships editable or are we stuck with stepcest?
You can remove the "step" moniker, but the story still remains "step"

You still call your Mom "Michelle", and there is dialogue referencing "moving in", and meeting for the first time, etc.

Deleted member 2253388

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
Game is getting worked on again, I'm currently done with quality of life improvements, some minor UI improvements, cutting new scenes and finding new scenes. Now it's time to add actual new playable content. I'm thinking one or two months until the new version. I think it will be bigger than the first version I released.

I'm sorry for disappearing without a word. To be completely honest, I was really struggling with myself for like the third time that year. I had to throw everything away and see what the problem was. Long story short, it wasn't this game.

I will update you with more info regarding the game development. If I become silent once again, you know what's going on.

1.png 2.png

Last edited:

Anders Niet

Dec 23, 2017
Game is getting worked on again, I'm currently done with quality of life improvements, some minor UI improvements, cutting new scenes and finding new scenes. Now it's time to add actual new playable content. I'm thinking one or two months until the new version. I think it will be bigger than the first version I released.

I'm sorry for disappearing without a word. To be completely honest, I was really struggling with myself for like the third time that year. I had to throw everything away and see what the problem was. Long story short, it wasn't this game.

I will update you with more info regarding the game development. If I become silent once again, you know what's going on.

View attachment 3347101 View attachment 3347103
Glad you are back; also hope you are able to recover from whatever it is you are struggling with.
Your health is the most important above anything else

4.70 star(s) 12 Votes